Has anyone noticed???

Has anyone noticed that the tickets are much simplier looking this season than they were last season? They are smaller and don't have all kinds of pictures on them? I just got some tickets in the mail today and noticed this right away. Just another small thing that means we are headed back to our roots of just plain old football and not such a production.

yep, mine are bigger than last years too. They haven't different tickets for different seats. I sat in one seat last year for the Ball State game that was a season ticket seat. That ticket was a thicker ticket that had a picture on it. Then I sat in the visitors section for the A&M game and my ticket for that was just small and plain (no pic).

My season tickets this year are larger and the pictures are in color

All tickets that are purached as season tickets have pictures, quotes, and such (even a coupon on the back if I'm not mistaken). And the rest of the tickets (visitors, public ect.) are the ugly gray generic ones used for all sorts of other sports. If you want the pretty tickets get em from a season ticket holder.