Best places to park on Gameday....

_JT_

I'm just wondering where the best places to park are on gameday in Lincoln. Are the StarTran shuttles the best way to go? Or is there some decent parking downtown that is decent enough if one doesn't mind walking a ways to the stadium? Thanks!

I either park in one of the parking garages south of the stadium, leaving myself plenty of time to make my way up O'street on foot stopping at my favorite watering holes along the way, or I borrow my friends gf's student parking pass and park about two blocks from the stadium....

anyone know of the costs to park in certain places? This is my first time driving myself to the stadium (usually everyone else drives and I just give them gas money). So I don't really know my way around the streets.

I can't remember if you have to pay for metered parking on the street on the weekends? Is it just better to find a lot to park in? We have friends tailgating in Lot 18