Poor K-State

jayhawk

If you do not rememeber the power towel video from last year...

Anywho...

Here is a NEW brilliant video production from the little apple :(

https://secure.pursuantgroup.net/pursuant4/...677446&sn=1

Good thing film-making is not a sport, or they would suck at that too. They would apparently be even worse if acting was one, but you probably already saw that.

P.S. Here is the powertowel clip if you want the full effect of K-State video Suckitude ad missed this classic...

The concept behind that video wasn't half bad, and the video editing was pretty good, especially in the sports sequences.

It was the total lack of enthusiasm on the part of the actors that killed this one. I'm just sooooooo inspired by their uninhibited yells of "go k-state." Seriously, did the writers forget to put an exclamation point there?

The concept behind that video wasn't half bad, and the video editing was pretty good, especially in the sports sequences.

It was the total lack of enthusiasm on the part of the actors that killed this one. I'm just sooooooo inspired by their uninhibited yells of "go k-state." Seriously, did the writers forget to put an exclamation point there?

did you watch the first part? a shaved chimp could've edited it. but that couldn't have happened because i'm sure vin diesel is busy.