Congrats Coach Gill

whoop mizzou's ass in a couple weeks

No. I still don't get it. You want teams from your conference, as in Missouri to do well outside of conference play. Therefore it makes your own team (the Nebraska Cornhuskers I am assuming are 'your team') look better whether you win or lose to them.

Buffalo is a good story and a great story for Gill. But face it...they are a less than average D-1 school. They are a mid-major. If they beat Missouri, and then Missouri comes and beats us....how do we look?

Anyway...good for Gill and the Bulls. If he puts together even another AVERAGE season there...maybe even get them bowl eligible...he will be moving up the ladder to a bigger program guaranteed.

No. I still don't get it. You want teams from your conference, as in Missouri to do well outside of conference play. Therefore it makes your own team (the Nebraska Cornhuskers I am assuming are 'your team') look better whether you win or lose to them.

Buffalo is a good story and a great story for Gill. But face it...they are a less than average D-1 school. They are a mid-major. If they beat Missouri, and then Missouri comes and beats us....how do we look?

Anyway...good for Gill and the Bulls. If he puts together even another AVERAGE season there...maybe even get them bowl eligible...he will be moving up the ladder to a bigger program guaranteed.

still though...wouldn't a small part of you like to see it? Mizzous only two losses this year, Buffalo and Nebraska

still though...wouldn't a small part of you like to see it? Mizzous only two losses this year, Buffalo and Nebraska

Hell yeah! you got that right.

Hell yeah! you got that right.

:yeah

Blood is thicker than Tiger peiss.

Normally..You'd be right (CMB)..

But I doubt we'd need the SOS points this season.

Plus it's Turner Gill.

Heck..I'd even root for Frankie's Ohio U. over Misery.

You also have to consider how hard it would make recruiting against a possible defending MNC Mizzu..

Now Illanoy?

I hope MU emasculates them today.