LSU Fan Saying Hello

LSU fan saying hello. Congratulations to Nebraska on your first win with Bo. We hated to see him leave LSU but get ready. Your defense is going to dominate this division when he gets business taken care of. LSU's defense was key to Bo being there. Your recruiting is going to bring you even more talent on both sides of the ball. I see a great future for Nebraska with Bo. All the best of luck to The Corn Huskers this season.

LSU fan saying hello. Congratulations to Nebraska on your first win with Bo. We hated to see him leave LSU but get ready. Your defense is going to dominate this division when he gets business taken care of. LSU's defense was key to Bo being there. Your recruiting is going to bring you even more talent on both sides of the ball. I see a great future for Nebraska with Bo. All the best of luck to The Corn Huskers this season.

Welcome to the board, and thanks for the compliments...and nice win over the 'giant-killers' Good luck to LSU this season, hope you feel welcome and hang around to discuss college football.

Thanks for the welcome. Glad to talk football anytime, anyplace. I cannot wait to see Nebraska say hello to Oklahoma's QB. You guys are fixing to put the FENCE in Defense with Bo. Your guys will be sacking some QB's in the near future. I'm pretty sure of that. Hopefully this year, but if not in a couple for sure. Now if we can get one of our three QB's up to par I think we will have a decent season. I hate to say it being in the SEC and having such a big rival, but I do think this may possible be Georgia's run for the big one. Although the greatest thing for me in the SEC is to prove ESPN wrong... Again, thanks for the welcome and I hope to see The Huskers tear up the Big 12 this year.

Thanks Mud...

Good luck to LSU, take care of yourselves, and GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys. I was happy to see them bump this game up to an earlier time for all the players and families to prepare for the hurricane. I'm actually working offshore right now. It looks like Gustave will leave us alone here on the vessel, but it does not look good for my home and my parent's home. Maybe we will get a break and it lose alot of speed soon.

Welcome to the board, Mudbug - always good to have folks from other conferences here. I'm glad LSU has re-emerged as a national power over the last few years.

Bo was the perfect choice for us, and I hope LSU finds a capable replacement.

Older players under Bob Devaney (head coach from '62-'72, winning two NCs) have said, "He reminds us of Devaney."

Nice opening win vs. Appy St. and please... rip Georgia's heart out!

Thank you everyone again for all the welcomes. I am sure you have found a great coach with Bo. Besides, who else can give you all those wild faces on the sidelines!! He will definitely get the job done with you guys and his recruiting for defense is part of the reason LSU has done so well. I am hoping we can stop Georgia but I really do think this year they are going to be tough to beat. They have been putting this team together for about 5 years now and I think they have a good group of ball players ready to win a championship.

Thank you everyone again for all the welcomes. I am sure you have found a great coach with Bo. Besides, who else can give you all those wild faces on the sidelines!! He will definitely get the job done with you guys and his recruiting for defense is part of the reason LSU has done so well. I am hoping we can stop Georgia but I really do think this year they are going to be tough to beat. They have been putting this team together for about 5 years now and I think they have a good group of ball players ready to win a championship.

Like this?

bogasm.jpg

Like this?

bogasm.jpg

bo's got a new shirt on. you can see the creases from the folds.

Hope you are using Wi-Fi. Shouldn't you be hauling @ss somewhere right about now?

Like this?

bogasm.jpg

That was awesome. And welcome mudbug