Kudos to 'Mr. Forgotten'

Foppa

Even the players and fans were thrilled. I think on his 4th field goal, kicking into the wind, he made it with plenty to spare. And Kudo's to the place holder. On one of the attempts, the ball was snapped high but the place holder got the ball and got it down in time for Henery to make the kick. The kicking game was a definite improvment over last year.

Even the players and fans were thrilled. I think on his 4th field goal, kicking into the wind, he made it with plenty to spare. And Kudo's to the place holder. On one of the attempts, the ball was snapped high but the place holder got the ball and got it down in time for Henery to make the kick. The kicking game was a definite improvment over last year.

Yeah, you're right...what an unbelievable hold on that first field goal by Jake Wesch....i'm not sure if i've ever seen anything like that...I remember thinking...oh crap, bad snap, long field goal, this one's going south...and they brought it together and NAILED it... :box

Special teams are often unsung heroes...but damn, these guys are the real deal.

Henery and Wesch did an amazing job. Kunalic did as well.. almost every kickoff went into the endzone (or through it) and once I think it actually went through the uprights.

Titchener, aside from that first shanked punt, did pretty well too.

Special teams = MUCH MUCH better.

Haven't seen it yet, but I read somewhere else his 4 FGs (all from 44) made Top Plays on ESPN. Number 4 perhaps?

you are correct sir!

Isn't it great to have one of our players making the ESPN Top Plays, rather than one of our opponents? ESPN still didn't give us much love, but at least they weren't gloating.

Haven't seen it yet, but I read somewhere else his 4 FGs (all from 44) made Top Plays on ESPN. Number 4 perhaps?

Nebraska vs Western Michigan Highlights <link

pB_bH0Ts1GQ

2:44 into the video= great hold by Jake Wesch.

Try to say "Four field goals for forty-four yards" three times really fast.

Why not 4 times really fast?

Speaking of forgotten great keekers..

How did Adi do with the kickoffs?