Kudos to 'Mr. Forgotten'

Foppa

Haven't seen it yet, but I read somewhere else his 4 FGs (all from 44) made Top Plays on ESPN. Number 4 perhaps?

Nebraska vs Western Michigan Highlights <link

pB_bH0Ts1GQ

2:44 into the video= great hold by Jake Wesch.

Try to say "Four field goals for forty-four yards" three times really fast.

Why not 4 times really fast?

Speaking of forgotten great keekers..

How did Adi do with the kickoffs?

Equally as awesome. my 11 year old asked me after an AK kickoff thru the endzone, "what happens if it goes thru the goalpost?"... very next one actually did! (I'm wondering if they have some contigency, or practice 60, 70 yard field goals if we would ever need it!)

Alex Henery had not one, not two, not three, but FOUR 44 yard field goals...

I barely remembered that effort until I read about it. Congrats, Alex, keep up the good work. :clap

Dude was awesome. He's going to be a very valuable weapon down the road.

Me and a few of my buddies who were all sitting together decided that, after he made the 3rd one, we were not worthy of wearing shoes in his presence... so we took them off put them on our hands and bowed to him when he came on for the last one...

Ya know, that really sounds stupid... but at the moment, it was the greatest idea ever. Still feeling the booze a little bit that late in the game I guess...

Alex Henery had not one, not two, not three, but FOUR 44 yard field goals...

I barely remembered that effort until I read about it. Congrats, Alex, keep up the good work. :clap

Dude was awesome. He's going to be a very valuable weapon down the road.

Me and a few of my buddies who were all sitting together decided that, after he made the 3rd one, we were not worthy of wearing shoes in his presence... so we took them off put them on our hands and bowed to him when he came on for the last one...

Ya know, that really sounds stupid... but at the moment, it was the greatest idea ever. Still feeling the booze a little bit that late in the game I guess...

I either have to start joining you for game-watching...or stay very far away... ;)