Is there any way?

mickijc_20

I dont think oklahoma wants to play us becuzz its not a game for em .The last few times we played em we got killed. I would like 2 see us play em every year IF we game oklahoma a game and didnt let em kill us like they have been doing.I think we play em this year and I think it might just be a close game becuzz if colorado can beat oklahoma I dont see why we cant beat em even thoe colorado beat em at home in colorado .

We would have to realign the divisions to have us and OU on the same side is the only way that I think it would be a possiblity for us to play every year.

no, we should just leave the confrence, tell em...**** you texas, hope yall die.

and we got killed, as i remember the last 2 were won by a total of what? less then 28 points? closer to 21 maybe? yeah that's being killed.

We would have to realign the divisions to have us and OU on the same side is the only way that I think it would be a possiblity for us to play every year.

no, we should just leave the confrence, tell em...**** you texas, hope yall die.

and we got killed, as i remember the last 2 were won by a total of what? less then 28 points? closer to 21 maybe? yeah that's being killed.

It also gives us the possibility that we could play them twice in the same year (if we end up playing them in the conference championship game). Right now that is still a possibility but only in the years we play them. Playing them twice could be bad and this is why. For the BCS rankings, if you play the same team twice and beat them both times you don't get any benefit towards your BCS standing for the second win. That happened to OU last year when they had to play Missouri for a second time and beat them again. That would be the only downside I see towards doing this. It would certainly be great to play them every year though wouldn't it?