Has YOUR wife ever said this to you?

so here's the deal....

i got a friend, me and his wife had birthdays two days apart, so we figured we'd all go out together.

the group goes to downtown FW for dinner and we also went to pete's dueling piano bar. great place, we all had fun.

the friends wife says "i wanna see boobies, lets go to the strip club" UMMM OKAYYYY...

well the wife says she is going home, have fun. we go, cover is 25 bones. okay, after hours, who cares.

we get there about 12:30, leave about 2:45. i dropped some money. lets not discuss money. lets know that some is some to me and a lot to some others. :clap

i get home and the wife is FURIOUS. all i told her was what the door was, she comes out with..

"Next time you stay till they close the doors." :wtf

who's damn wife says THAT to them? and no i didn't tell her how much it costs... damn brunette. :hellloooo

but seriously, what do you say when your wife says that?

me, i just went to bed and made sure i woke up and played ncaa 09 at 8 am.

so here's the deal....

i got a friend, me and his wife had birthdays two days apart, so we figured we'd all go out together.

the group goes to downtown FW for dinner and we also went to pete's dueling piano bar. great place, we all had fun.

the friends wife says "i wanna see boobies, lets go to the strip club" UMMM OKAYYYY...

well the wife says she is going home, have fun. we go, cover is 25 bones. okay, after hours, who cares.

we get there about 12:30, leave about 2:45. i dropped some money. lets not discuss money. lets know that some is some to me and a lot to some others. :clap

i get home and the wife is FURIOUS. all i told her was what the door was, she comes out with..

"Next time you stay till they close the doors." :wtf

who's damn wife says THAT to them? and no i didn't tell her how much it costs... damn brunette. :hellloooo

but seriously, what do you say when your wife says that?

me, i just went to bed and made sure i woke up and played ncaa 09 at 8 am.

Was this guy in the closet?

durexxxxxho6.jpg

My wife doesn't even respond to me if I come home smelling like a strip club and a brewery and I slap her on the ass and say "WHO'S HORNY!!!!"

weird...she responded when I did that... :nutz

Weird...............when did your sister get braces????

it was right after uno gave her the roundhouse after cheating on him with rob....I to think I tried to warn her... :hellloooo

I guess it's true that brothers do share everything. :clap

My wife doesn't even respond to me if I come home smelling like a strip club and a brewery and I slap her on the ass and say "WHO'S HORNY!!!!"

it was right after uno gave her the roundhouse after cheating on him with rob....I to think I tried to warn her... :hellloooo

uno gave her the roundhouse because she charged him$100.00, and only charged me $50.00

uno gave her the roundhouse because she charged him$100.00, and only charged me $50.00

She charged you guys???? :dunno