For MODS or ADMINS or computer skilled person

TuffTiger

I didn"t find a special web for this question, so I will ask in this area. If MODS need to move it with the green arrow, okay, but let me knwo where it went.

Now the reason: My avitor is turned in to a box with RED X in it. I had the rabit with pancake hat for almost a year ,but that"s not the problem. I didn"t put that REDX in it and can"t get rid of either.

I went to MY CONTROL and I can say waste a bunch of time cliking and still have RED X. If that"s what I"m suposed to have now on this GBR internest, then I can be okay with it.

Plus also what happen to Glendower? He made the banner for TAR, maybe he just reads" a lot with no posting. That could be.

Alos in case any one missed Tiger"S are off to okay start. I"m worry defense is trouble.

Okay and thank"S

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

:moreinteresting

***SNIP***

Now the reason: My avitor is turned in to a box with RED X in it. I had the rabit with pancake hat for almost a year ,but that"s not the problem. I didn"t put that REDX in it and can"t get rid of either.

I went to MY CONTROL and I can say waste a bunch of time cliking and still have RED X. If that"s what I"m suposed to have now on this GBR internest, then I can be okay with it.

Fixed

Plus also what happen to Glendower? He made the banner for TAR, maybe he just reads" a lot with no posting. That could be.

***SNIP***

He was on the board today at 09:19 AM. Didn't check to see whether he posted, but he still visits.

• 2 months later...