Unity Walk

SwiftFan87

The Unity Walk is "exactly" 2.5 hours before kickoff. It begins at the East side of the Stadium and the Team walks around northeasterly to the North side and into the locker rooms where they always go before each game. Arrive early and you will have a great experience up close and personal with the team and coaches.

last weeks was very lame... there was basically no one standing there cheering them, just people who were stopping and like wow theres the team, but the 1st game was really sweet people were lined up 4 deep all the way around. Must have just been the early start? :dunno

6:00 game, hopefully it's better this time. :dunno

GO BIG RED!!

last weeks was very lame... there was basically no one standing there cheering them, just people who were stopping and like wow theres the team, but the 1st game was really sweet people were lined up 4 deep all the way around. Must have just been the early start? :dunno

I was there for the first one and I got some good pictures of the players and of Bo. It was pretty cool high fiving all the players and seeing that they had their game faces on already. :thumbs

I was there for the first one and I got some good pictures of the players and of Bo. It was pretty cool high fiving all the players and seeing that they had their game faces on already. :thumbs

Aside to the Board - Don't tell BRI, but those weren't "high fives". They were simply trying to swat BRI's ass out of their way...

Well they were doing okay, but then Marlon tried to brush me away, but the contact threw him to the ground.............................I know that was messed up, but I couldn't resist! :clap

Never heard of it before..Is it new?

And this shows the problem is that they mentioned it like the day before the first game and then NOTHING. The PR on this has been terrible. It sounded like it was only being done the first game. They need to advertise this more.

Probably just trying to keep the riff-raff like us away.

Seriously..MAybe they sorta want it to build slowly so they can get a few "dry runs" in before the crowds get out of hand (Word of Mouth alone will probably double the number each week).