Bulletin board material from New Mexico State CB.

Yeah, white guys just don't have the stuff to be a quality wide receiver.......... :sarcasm

Steve Largent

This guy (House) is drinking some good stuff, hope Ganz lights him up on Saturday. GBR

I agree race doesnt matter, but I had to laugh that as a white guy i have to go back to steve largent. lol. There sure are not very many white stud WR's thats for sure lol

Missouri always made Todd Blythe look like a stud.... :clap

:rollin:rollin That they did.

K, well, there're some probs w the d-bag's, i'm sorry, c-back's rmks; let me refer to MATH!

Great rcvrs + X---109th ranking. To balence the equat. means 'X' is equal to a 'suck' rest o' the team; capice?

So how ya gonna believe a 'suck' cb?

Our rcvrs will take it to the 'House'! Hahahaha... :w00t

K, well, there're some probs w the d-bag's, i'm sorry, c-back's rmks; let me refer to MATH!

Great rcvrs + X---109th ranking. To balence the equat. means 'X' is equal to a 'suck' rest o' the team; capice?

So how ya gonna believe a 'suck' cb?

Our rcvrs will take it to the 'House'! Hahahaha... :w00t

I have no idea what that means, but I'll allow it!

Hope to see many clips of this young fella bent over gasping for air after chasing our receivers all over the field.

This might be a good thing...inspires our receivers to go out and put up and shut them up. Good deal. Hope their defensive players will comment on how they are so much better than our defense...maybe it will inspire our defense to go out and kick some butts this week.

From a blog...

http://crucessports.blogspot.com/2008/09/houses-quote.html

I just wanted to say that I was at this press conference and did not report the quote. The reason being, that Davon said something stupid that was taken out of context. He went on to compliment the Cornhusker WRs, saying that they were big, had good size and would be tough to match up against. Right when Davon made the statement, I thought to myself ‘what a stupid thing to say, someone could nail him for that.’ But it was not his intention. His tone wasn't condescending. He's a sophomore cornerback who has little experience in talking in front of the media. He got nailed but I feel for him. He wasn't trying to call anybody out.