*****VT POLL*****

HSKRNOKC

What will the outcome of the VT game be???  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well I think that VT is actually going to lose this weekend to North Carolina. If they do lose to NC this game , in my eyes, becomes a must win.

Any thoughts on that?

It's vatech's second road game, but I think they'll beat N carolina.

They'll certainly be a road tested team before they get to lincoln. Maybe road weary as well.

GO BO!!

By the time VaTech gets here they will have played 3 division 1 teams. We will have played 3 glamorized high school teams.

They will be better prepared for a tough game than us. They have a better defense than we do. Our offense will most likey fizzle quickly against them.

It will be a battle of ineptitude as far as I can see, but my guess their depth is better than ours and we will lose in the final minutes of the game. 16-3

The other scenario is they come in and shut down our offense and specail teams kills us and makes short fields for them to play on. We have not faced a mobile QB like TyRod. They have always been a problem for Pelini coached teams. 21-7

he's not as fast as tyrod... but he is close. and I bet He throws better

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewprospect.a...mp;pr_key=26524