*****VT POLL*****

HSKRNOKC

What will the outcome of the VT game be???  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NU is going to play a close game to vtech, but I expect it to be close until the end of the 3rd, NU wins, Nebraska 38 Virginia Tech 28.

Mizzou will be close the first quarter but expect Cheese Burger Daniels to light up our secondary and blow out the defense. The offense lead by Ganz will be stunted by a lack luster performance of Marlon Lucky. Expect big gains on plays from Helu Jr. late in the game. Nebraska 24 Mizzou 42

VT will probably score first, then the Huskers will settle down and get their games faces on. Don't know what it is but the defense seems to to take a while to figure out the opponent's first drives. Granted they get tough in the red zone, just would like to see them put up a three and out to start. I think we win a close one.

MU will be a different story. If we can't stop their first drive, it will be a long day for Big Red. MU confidence will be sky high.

GBR!!!

Looking at VT, their strength is their defense.

We're at home with a bye this week- they'll be making their second road trip in two weeks, coming off a game with No. Carolina.

They may make rushing against them difficult, but I think our receivers are better than East Carolina's, so we still should move the ball.

In the end, we'll play better defense against their offense than their D does against our offense.