Opinions wanted

Blackshirt

Posts per page?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looking for opinions on topic presentation.

Would you guys prefer many posts displayed within each thread page, or less posts with more pages? Currently it's set up to display 40 posts per topic page, but can be reduced to less, which would require you to click on a page number at the bottom to view the other posts.

Heres an example of a thread with 50+ posts: Big thread

As you can see most of the posts are all on one page, with a few on the 2nd page.

Please vote in the poll above.

Good question. Actually it already is, but I figured the majority of people probably won't change the settings, and for the sake of guests I was looking for the most popular setup.

But so you know, it can be accomplished by accessing "My Controls" / Board Settings (link in bottom left margin) -- then change "Number of posts to show for each topic page" to whatever you want.

I agree, I'll set the default to whatever the majority wants, and then the others can always adjust their settings if needed.

Yeah Slacker, I've heard feedback on other boards where people have complained about scrolling too much, and I suppose load time could have something to do with it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...