Baylor/UConn

Foppa

These announcers are SOOO pissed that Baylor is not only in the game, but WINNING it...big penalty against Baylor on the punt for interference, I thought the announcers were going to go get a gun and shoot all the Baylor players...then they replayed it, and the UConn guy ran into his own punt returner. ESPN is the biggest bunch of biased pieces of crap i've ever seen. 28-24 Baylor late

Baylor had a chance to win this game, but if i'm them, I file a complaint with the NCAA...the refs made it VERY easy for UConn to score a TD to win...a punt interference call that was shown to be UConn's own player hitting the guy catching the punt, a pass interference call that wasn't, and then the only Baylor player that could've stopped the UConn player from getting into the endzone blocked in the back and nothing (except for a penalty against Baylor) called.

I could really care less about Baylor, but I like cheering for Big 12 teams out of conference...and Baylor just got hosed. I think the officiating crew was from the MAC. To UConn's credit, they missed a call that should've went UConn's way earlier, but it wasn't as dependent on the outcome. These guys should be banned from officiating again...hopefully NU doesn't see them...or ESPN...all season.

Baylor had a chance to win this game, but if i'm them, I file a complaint with the NCAA...the refs made it VERY easy for UConn to score a TD to win...a punt interference call that was shown to be UConn's own player hitting the guy catching the punt, a pass interference call that wasn't, and then the only Baylor player that could've stopped the UConn player from getting into the endzone blocked in the back and nothing (except for a penalty against Baylor) called.

I could really care less about Baylor, but I like cheering for Big 12 teams out of conference...and Baylor just got hosed. I think the officiating crew was from the MAC. To UConn's credit, they missed a call that should've went UConn's way earlier, but it wasn't as dependent on the outcome. These guys should be banned from officiating again...hopefully NU doesn't see them...or ESPN...all season.

i like cheering for baylor because in all honesty they are loveable losers to me, they keep trying, they keep getting knocked down but will get right back up...oh right and screw espn.

I think I heard the crew was a mix from a few conferences, which was baffling to me.

it was a mix, all right...they never had a clue as to what the hell they were doing...the game was a farse...it worked out for UConn, but they had bad calls against them, too. Very ugly game...glad i'm not a Baylor fan

i like cheering for baylor because in all honesty they are loveable losers to me, they keep trying, they keep getting knocked down but will get right back up...oh right and screw espn.

Yes they fight in every game they never give up until the final whistle

My entire family has attended Baylor and since I'm still at home, we still have season tickets to BU football. I can say that this game was reffed horribly on BOTH sides. UConn got hosed with a roughing the passer call that in all reality wasn't at all and they should've had a safety on another call, but didn't get it. On a side note as a Baylor fan in addition to my NU fanhood lol, Baylor is going in the right direction. Everyone kinda sees this 2 year window where we could pass aggy in recruiting. I think with Briles at the healm, Baylor will be out of the cellar after next season. I think they'll probably finish 5th in the South ahead of aggy, but next year could finish as high as 3rd. Once Briles gets his offense fully installed, this team is going to be a tough matchup for ANYONE. Actually, they're going to be that this year...Even for us.