Virginia Tech vs Nebraska ABC Primetime

huskerpilot

Maps are usually updated on Wednesday here...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?p...overagemaps2008

Awesome, thanks for the link. I live in texas right now (and hate every minute of it) and needless to say I'm slightly nervous. Although pretty sure they'll show NU over Illinois.

I'm sure you'll get NU. Texas has no interest with the Big 10 matchup.

Yeah, i would assume. who does have an interest in the big 10? the osu game proved that whole conference has nothing to offer...nothing

This week VT/Neb and Illinois/PSU will be splitting primetime. Coverage maps should be available tomorrow. VT/Neb will be available online with ESPN 360.

Oh.My.Gosh....just when i thought i could FINALLY watch Nebraska, they're splitting time with Illi-freaking-nois?! I wonder which way Iowa will go...I'm nervous.

It's hard to tell, but I think if I remember from last season we were able to see the NU game here in Iowa and an Illinois game was just east of Des Moines and all of eastern Iowa. :dunno

Well i'm about 60 miles SE of Des Moines. So greaaaat.

This week VT/Neb and Illinois/PSU will be splitting primetime. Coverage maps should be available tomorrow. VT/Neb will be available online with ESPN 360.

Oh.My.Gosh....just when i thought i could FINALLY watch Nebraska, they're splitting time with Illi-freaking-nois?! I wonder which way Iowa will go...I'm nervous.

It's hard to tell, but I think if I remember from last season we were able to see the NU game here in Iowa and an Illinois game was just east of Des Moines and all of eastern Iowa. :dunno

Well i'm about 60 miles SE of Des Moines. So greaaaat.

Well if you are getting your ABC feed from Des Moines you might be fine. I bet Cedar Rapids/Iowa City and Quad cities get the Illinois game.

if VTech looses, I bet ABC will carry the mizzu game too.

You don't think they would anyway?

No I don't. if we loose to vatech we'll be at the bottom of the list. ESPN2 of FSN will cover it for sure, but I don't think it would be "network worthy" according to most. This Va Tech game is gonna set the stage for the whole season. Everyone knows it, and I'm already getting really sweaty palms. Hope the players are gearing up for the game well.

if VTech looses, I bet ABC will carry the mizzu game too.

You don't think they would anyway?

No I don't. if we loose to vatech we'll be at the bottom of the list. ESPN2 of FSN will cover it for sure, but I don't think it would be "network worthy" according to most. This Va Tech game is gonna set the stage for the whole season. Everyone knows it, and I'm already getting really sweaty palms. Hope the players are gearing up for the game well.

It was announced this morning that ESPN is carrying the Mizzou game at 8 pm Central Time