Best 20 college football teams of all time

Was listening to J Rome today, he said that he hates the arguement each year about the best CFB team playing the worse pro team.....mentioned the greatest CFB of all time still couldn't beat a team like last years 1-15 Miami Dolphins, "..last year's Dolphins would've rolled the 95' Huskers...."

Rome's an idiot, thankfully he keeps proving it for me so I don't have to.

What about that was idiotic?

You take the worst team in pro football and throw them against an all-rookie team. You don't think '07 Miami couldn't have beaten a team made up entirely of rookies? '95 Nebraska was probably the greatest college team ever, but they weren't even a team of rookies. You don't really think they could have beaten a professional team?

Was listening to J Rome today, he said that he hates the arguement each year about the best CFB team playing the worse pro team.....mentioned the greatest CFB of all time still couldn't beat a team like last years 1-15 Miami Dolphins, "..last year's Dolphins would've rolled the 95' Huskers...."

You take the worst team in pro football and throw them against an all-rookie team. You don't think '07 Miami couldn't have beaten a team made up entirely of rookies? '95 Nebraska was probably the greatest college team ever, but they weren't even a team of rookies. You don't really think they could have beaten a professional team?

the part about that argument that makes absolutely no sense is team chemistry. just because the bad pro team is made up of players that were the best at their positions it does not mean that they have the chemistry that the 95 team had. would the huskers have won? i dont know, but i would say that it would be a lot closer game than most would predict!

YES I DO!!! Did you watch the dolphins last year? They would have been physicaly outmatched, AND out coached. Not a doubt in my mind about it either!

'88' Notre Dame & '92' Bama, makes this list a dud in my opinion.