Best 20 college football teams of all time

I think the big difference is NU came in as under dogs, and completely flattened Florida. The closest anyone came to us that year was 23 points (or so). 01 Miami had some close calls, and the 10 drafts picks is a moot point. Just because they had talent doesn't mean they used it as a team. Call USC and ask them what there massive talent levels gave them. In my mind there is no doubt that 95 would of killed 01 Miami.

And to be honest dedhoarse

Hey, look at that, KU rocking the top 20!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!! Oh, wait, no. No they did not. Never mind.

It is impossible to know, and to compare across eras if pretty tought too. All I know is the following

1) Nebrska 95 was awesome

2) You should have never given up option football

3) I miss it, put back option football. I honestly loved that, it was awesome and could still work in some form.

That is all.

Was listening to J Rome today, he said that he hates the arguement each year about the best CFB team playing the worse pro team.....mentioned the greatest CFB of all time still couldn't beat a team like last years 1-15 Miami Dolphins, "..last year's Dolphins would've rolled the 95' Huskers...."

Rome's an idiot, thankfully he keeps proving it for me so I don't have to.

I have been a college football fan quite a while, but I have never, ever seen a team, that was as dominating, as the 95 Husker squad. They owned, and I do mean owned, everyone they played. Not too mention, they didn't need to throw the ball 40 times a game, but ran over, around and through anyone that they played.

The Blackshirts, who were going to be "dismantled" by the "Fun'N Gun" offense, left them "sticky, broke, and confused".

The '01 Miami team is top 5, but I would put a couple of Sooner teams before them.

Hey, look at that, KU rocking the top 20!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!! Oh, wait, no. No they did not. Never mind.

It is impossible to know, and to compare across eras if pretty tought too. All I know is the following

3) I miss it, put back option football. I honestly loved that, it was awesome and could still work in some form.

That is all.

:yeah

That is all.

Then tell fat ass to run it.