Well, obviously

Washusker

Honestly - if you are relying on Nate Swift to be your game-breaker, you are going to be disappointed.

He's a nice player, but we need a more athleticism and speed at the WR spot.

Yeah he's a nice player, and he's the fastest receiver on the team. Ahtleticism? f*ing kidding me? Did you see his kick return? Say what's on your mind. BTFW if not him than who? Huh? WHO? Is there someone you think fits the mold of a 'traditional receiver' better?

This team isn't ready for prime time.

Well they dont have a choice. They're prime time next week against Missouri.

Losing sucks. But I'm not going to sulk my head over a non-conference loss. Give Va Tech credit, they played good enough to win. Beamer did a solid job.

Next it's Missouri, so.... whatever. I'm sure this will be a tough week of practice. Not gonna lose faith. GBR

AM

One thing i remember being said is that when solich was fired peterson said he wouldnt let this team fall to medeocraty. Well under him and billy c it did. Butt the 2 people we have leading this team will not let that happen. We might go 5-7 or 6-6 this year but it wont be like last year. And you better believe that this team wont be an quote in the history books as a once great team, because its always great. We have some growning up to do. We lost some respect and good recruts when billy c left for whatever reason and bo is starting from the ground up. I will always root for BR but its gonna take a while to get back to where we once were.

This team isn't ready for prime time.

Very mediocre offensive line.

Average defensive line, at best.

Not a single playmaker on defense.

Not a single playmaker in the WR corps.

QB who can be game-planned.

Ineffective special teams.

And to be honest, the coaching has so far been blah.

I believe in Bo, but it's clear that this team is still a long way from being a player in major-college football. Bring on the MAC and WAC teams. We aren't ready to compete against BCS-conference schools.

Hey, remember this is pretty much the SAME team that went 5-7 last year....and when they lost they lost BAD! What do you expect? Give the team credit where it's due....The attitude has done a 180...the next few years is what people should be looking at...not a here and now turn around. At least we were competitive on a nationally tlelvised game unlike last years.....Kansas,USC,and ...Urgh....Mizzouri....