Motivation

Well everyone...here's some motivation. I've successfully conviced myself, despite all the crap I've heard (especially from 1620, holy crap are they negative!), and read from people....that we are going to win this weekend. Its going to happen everyone, so go buy a huge Nebraska flag or something to drive home with, especially if you're driving home through Missouri like me.

We are going to win.

I need to ask a question.

Was there a play vs. Virginia Tech that SUH made and everyone said, "Suuuuuhhhhh!!!!!"?

If they didn't I think its a good idea. That would motivate him individually!

I'm not sure what you are saying there. But if you are saying we should yell Suuuuhhh. Then I agree. I attend watch parties with his mom and we all yell that every time he has a good play. Infact I was yelling it with about 75 other fans when he got called for that hit AND after he basically said "you wana call me for that sh*t.... here's another for you" at the end of that drive.

:worship:worship:worship

I loved it. But seriously we do yell that and we haven't had a party of under 250 people yet and have had over 450 at one game.

Was there a play vs. Virginia Tech that SUH made and everyone said, "Suuuuuhhhhh!!!!!"?

I'm not sure what you are saying there. But if you are saying we should yell Suuuuhhh. Then I agree. I attend watch parties with his mom and we all yell that every time he has a good play. Infact I was yelling it with about 75 other fans when he got called for that hit AND after he basically said "you wana call me for that sh*t.... here's another for you" at the end of that drive.

I loved it. But seriously we do yell that and we haven't had a party of under 250 people yet and have had over 450 at one game.

Yes, I meant that it would be a good idea to do that. Just like they did with the Ruuds.

9rFx6OFooCs

I know this is a movie, but this is one of the coolest speaches about football ever!! If any of you ever played any organized football, this is what football speech is! Damn wish my coach was smart enough to say something like that, maybe we wouldn't have sucked as bad <_<

The fans yell out "Suuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh" everytime he makes a great play just like we did with Ruud.