Get Fired Up Husker Nation!! You CAN Win!

JGS30

So it's time. Time to find out what this Husker team is really made of. Time to put up or shut up. For crying out loud your Nebraska, and the national pundits everywhere are saying MU will come into your house and beat you by two scores. What is up with that?

Here is the deal Husker fans. BE LOUD! Sounds simple right? It's going to take some "Husker magic", earth shattering crowd noise, and some nastyness on defense. But most importantly, BALL CONTROL. Ganz has to be patient. Take what the defense gives him (and trust me, MU will give alot) and be smart with the ball. No turnovers, and no 3 and outs. NU needs 12 play drives, plus some. Get the running game going and dink and dunk, keep Chase and those dopes in black off the field.

Do that and Nebraska CAN win this game. If MU turns it over 3 times like they did against Buffalo, there is no way they escape Lincoln with a win.

This board needs a wake up call. It seems depressing. Honestly! For crying out loud, if the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS CAN SLAP a 3-0 DENVER BRONCOS TEAM UPSIDE THE HEAD, then by god Nebraska can do the same. Memorial Stadium needs to be rocking~!! This crap is personal. The Nation needs to stop laying downa and saying "well, I hope we play good" and start saying "It's time for WAR". This MU team is all cocky, and thinking they own the North. Don't let them take YOU (The fans) out of this game. If they score quick, big deal. Don

t fall asleep, because that Missouri defense is worse than the experts think and it will be exploited. Write it down.

Be loud, be proud. God, I hate MU. Put them back in their place!!

So it's time. Time to find out what this Husker team is really made of. Time to put up or shut up. For crying out loud your Nebraska, and the national pundits everywhere are saying MU will come into your house and beat you by two scores. What is up with that?

Here is the deal Husker fans. BE LOUD! Sounds simple right? It's going to take some "Husker magic", earth shattering crowd noise, and some nastyness on defense. But most importantly, BALL CONTROL. Ganz has to be patient. Take what the defense gives him (and trust me, MU will give alot) and be smart with the ball. No turnovers, and no 3 and outs. NU needs 12 play drives, plus some. Get the running game going and dink and dunk, keep Chase and those dopes in black off the field.

Do that and Nebraska CAN win this game. If MU turns it over 3 times like they did against Buffalo, there is no way they escape Lincoln with a win.

This board needs a wake up call. It seems depressing. Honestly! For crying out loud, if the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS CAN SLAP a 3-0 DENVER BRONCOS TEAM UPSIDE THE HEAD, then by god Nebraska can do the same. Memorial Stadium needs to be rocking~!! This crap is personal. The Nation needs to stop laying downa and saying "well, I hope we play good" and start saying "It's time for WAR". This MU team is all cocky, and thinking they own the North. Don't let them take YOU (The fans) out of this game. If they score quick, big deal. Don

t fall asleep, because that Missouri defense is worse than the experts think and it will be exploited. Write it down.

Be loud, be proud. God, I hate MU. Put them back in their place!!

GO BIG RED!!!!

We can do this!

(Listen to "Going the distance" while reading this) :horns2

Time to find out what this Husker team is really made of.

Time to put up or shut up.

"Husker magic",

BALL CONTROL.

Ganz has to be patient.

Take what the defense gives him

be smart with the ball.

No turnovers

no 3 and outs.

Get the running game going

wake up call

Be loud, be proud.

be a proud becka listener ( I added that last part)

cliche' much??

J/k

here's one more...

BEAT MIZZOU!!

0zwMtvCMLio

:lol:

you left out the part following that great speech. The part where the other army overwhelms them runs threw them like a buzz saw and leaves their slaughtered bodies for the birds. :blink:

:lol:

thats the 2nd battle in the movie, not this one. shuush

:lol: lol. I guess that means a close first half, then the slaughter begins in the second half. :lol:

I may luck into some tickets and would be more than happy to share a drink with some of you Saturday :cheers

Well if that doesn't beat all...

Another Jayhawk has managed to escape from Low-rents hoping to stir up trouble between two respectable fan bases.

Back to your hole beaker! You'll get yours at Arrowhead!!!

Now if all you good Nebraska folks will give me and FroDaddy just 15 minutes with this guy, we'll take him off your hands pronto. Back to scheduled programming...

ahh but in the end they do win dont they. And im sure even if we were slaughtered in lincoln you would be treated graciously.

Even if it were to be a blow out I would be cool about it. After all, I wouldn't want to act like some jackass KU fan <_< Either way, when its all said and done, its still Saturday night :wasted

:laughpound