Get Fired Up Husker Nation!! You CAN Win!

JGS30

You gotta love Mizzou fans coming on here and popping of before the game!

Hey, kitties, the last time I checked you haven't won in Lincoln for 40 years!!! How's about you get a frickin' W before popping off!

This is a great opportunities for the Huskers to restore the order in the Big 12 North!!!

:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore

GBR!!!

SUPERBUNNY

This is the time huskers that you put away all of out mental mistakes and misques. This is the time that you stand up next to your teamates and tell them this our HOME our STADIUM or FIELD and we dont let just anyone come in here and beat us!! So HUSKERS! stand up and fight be strong be swift and play with no fear and go out win one for all of those that have played before you!

Hey, kitties, the last time I checked you haven't won in Lincoln for 40 years!!! How's about you get a frickin' W before popping off!

This is a great opportunities for the Huskers to restore the order in the Big 12 North!!!

:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore

GBR!!!

SUPERBUNNY

How did that Iowa State vs South Dakota State prediction thing turn out for you? They miss you over at Cyclone Fanatic...they weren't done kicking you yet.

GBR!!!

SUPERBUNNY

How did that Iowa State vs South Dakota State prediction thing turn out for you? They miss you over at Cyclone Fanatic...they weren't done kicking you yet.

:clap:laughpound

OHHHHHHHHHH SNAP!!!!! Zinger for the Cy man :worship

I'll take a Husker win this weekend. Hell yah dawg - I'd love it!

Except there's reason the Huskers are a good size underdog though. Missouri is favored to win this thing.

I hope JG is right about their D and what happens to Chase when he gets rattled with constant pressure. Both could be key. And the Huskers need to execute throughout the entire game. It seems to be the ultimate flavored reason by the staff when things break down & dont go well. We shall see.

Go Huskers!!!

I hope JG is right about their D and what happens to Chase when he gets rattled with constant pressure.

pressuring Chase is good in theory, but actually doing it is another story. NU has seriously struggled to get pressure with their front 4, and Mu's splits and O line wont make it any easier. So that means you are blitzing. And if that is the case you cant show the blitz before the snap because Chase will already know where its coming from and know his hot read if the blitzer comes. SO this means you have to hide/delay the blitz when means it takes longer to get to Chase and exposes the D.

With Mu it is pick your posion. Blitz or lay back. What JGS said is all good in well, but simply fact is only 1 team has been able to do this. And that is OU. NU's D line is not at all comparable to OU's. And mind you OU really did a good job on MU in the Big 12 championship and MU still had 300+ yrds and 4 redzone trips.

Fact is NU's best and only shot is turnovers. Cause them, force them, pray for them. Whatever. If the ball is on the ground or up for grabs NU must get it and not turn it back over in order to stay close. They can not win a shoot out, especially if they give MU 'xtra' chances

No arguments here fro.

Is Washington as good as his stats are? Or do you think he just benefits from the players around him & style of offense? He's another weapon out there.

I still want NU to win. Even by a point. :)

He is pretty good. Granted, having the offensive players around him that MU has is a big help, but he really moves well. Catchs the ball as well as Lucky does. He is good enough that they sometimes line him up at WR instead of just running routes out of the backfield. He is alittle more powerful than he looks and will break arm tackles. Decent speed. Overall I think he is a better back than Temple. But DW is not as much of a 'lower your head' type of runner that Temple was.

The one plus about the spread that MU runs is it give Washington a chance to cut back and if the play is blocked really well it gives him a one-on-one with a LB or S. The one thing that really seperates him from Temple is DW can make you miss. Temple would always lower the shoulder.

And hey, NOTHING wrong with wanting your team to win :)