Get Fired Up Husker Nation!! You CAN Win!

JGS30

Im def. gonna do my part of the yellin and screamin, that is if I can get a ticket right before the game but I dont reckon Ill have any problems, this game means extra to me because if the Huskers win then we'll get ranked AND then Texas will move up another spot in the rankings (I know most of yall hate Texas but its all good) so I'll be at the game in my Husker gear and not gonna be able to talk after the game at all!

somethin I been wonderin- if we do beat Mizzou is it a big enough win to "storm the field" after the game? or even tear down the field goals and all that? I think the win itself would be big enough to justify the celebration but historically speakin we're SUPPOSED to beat Mizzou despite the recent history, just wonderin what yall mite think of this

'Storm' the field? Hows about a brisk walk? Maybe run around a bit, jump up and down for a minute...good time to steal a kiss from a cheerleader. No, 'go onto the field' sure, but there will be no 'storming'--it's still Mizzou and we are 'TAR': 'Tough Ass Red'! Dude, we whooped 'em just 2 yrs ago, so it's not like it's been a 30 yr drought like for SOME teams I know... :laughpound

As for the goalposts, c'mon, this ain't NU/OU in the 70's...

I'd be thrilled if we win but GBR is SUPPOSED to beat Tig... :yeah

Come to think of it, I'd be more inclined to tear down a goalpost if GBR beats THE SPREAD OFFENSE--the SYSTEM--and not MO persay. Yeah, MO is a very good team, but isn't it the S.O. that all we fans of REAL FOOTBALL really despise? I mean, the S.O. works, it makes lesser athletes--like Booger Boy--able to compete w great athletes, mainly thru avoiding contact w them.

BUT I HATE IT!

So yes, if GBR can :restore of FOOTBALL as a rough tough contact sport, by all means, tear those mofo'in' goalposts down! :woo

So it's time. Time to find out what this Husker team is really made of. Time to put up or shut up. For crying out loud your Nebraska, and the national pundits everywhere are saying MU will come into your house and beat you by two scores. What is up with that?

Here is the deal Husker fans. BE LOUD! Sounds simple right? It's going to take some "Husker magic", earth shattering crowd noise, and some nastyness on defense. But most importantly, BALL CONTROL. Ganz has to be patient. Take what the defense gives him (and trust me, MU will give alot) and be smart with the ball. No turnovers, and no 3 and outs. NU needs 12 play drives, plus some. Get the running game going and dink and dunk, keep Chase and those dopes in black off the field.

Do that and Nebraska CAN win this game. If MU turns it over 3 times like they did against Buffalo, there is no way they escape Lincoln with a win.

This board needs a wake up call. It seems depressing. Honestly! For crying out loud, if the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS CAN SLAP a 3-0 DENVER BRONCOS TEAM UPSIDE THE HEAD, then by god Nebraska can do the same. Memorial Stadium needs to be rocking~!! This crap is personal. The Nation needs to stop laying downa and saying "well, I hope we play good" and start saying "It's time for WAR". This MU team is all cocky, and thinking they own the North. Don't let them take YOU (The fans) out of this game. If they score quick, big deal. Don

t fall asleep, because that Missouri defense is worse than the experts think and it will be exploited. Write it down.

Be loud, be proud. God, I hate MU. Put them back in their place!!

He is right. This game is winnable, it's going to come down to the offense this time. We all know that Mizzou is going to score a lot of points. But can Joe Ganz and Co. come back and march on down the field? I know they can. Will they? Lets see on Saturday.

You know that the MU fans on this board are offended because they keep opening their mouth with an opinion, and their hatred for KU has caused them to blame me! LOL.

Leave KU out of this. We'll serve your notice at Arrowhead. You'll have your hands full enough in Lincoln this weekend. I gaurantee you won't blow Nebraska out. Your Tiger defense is BAD and when you actually play a decent team you will be exploited as the pretenders you are.

So just keep pating yourself on the back about your #4 ranking. Your reign at the top won't be for long. Upsets happen kids. Upsets happen.

:)

So it's time. Time to find out what this Husker team is really made of. Time to put up or shut up. For crying out loud your Nebraska, and the national pundits everywhere are saying MU will come into your house and beat you by two scores. What is up with that?

Here is the deal Husker fans. BE LOUD! Sounds simple right? It's going to take some "Husker magic", earth shattering crowd noise, and some nastyness on defense. But most importantly, BALL CONTROL. Ganz has to be patient. Take what the defense gives him (and trust me, MU will give alot) and be smart with the ball. No turnovers, and no 3 and outs. NU needs 12 play drives, plus some. Get the running game going and dink and dunk, keep Chase and those dopes in black off the field.

Do that and Nebraska CAN win this game. If MU turns it over 3 times like they did against Buffalo, there is no way they escape Lincoln with a win.

This board needs a wake up call. It seems depressing. Honestly! For crying out loud, if the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS CAN SLAP a 3-0 DENVER BRONCOS TEAM UPSIDE THE HEAD, then by god Nebraska can do the same. Memorial Stadium needs to be rocking~!! This crap is personal. The Nation needs to stop laying downa and saying "well, I hope we play good" and start saying "It's time for WAR". This MU team is all cocky, and thinking they own the North. Don't let them take YOU (The fans) out of this game. If they score quick, big deal. Don

t fall asleep, because that Missouri defense is worse than the experts think and it will be exploited. Write it down.

He is right. This game is winnable, it's going to come down to the offense this time. We all know that Mizzou is going to score a lot of points. But can Joe Ganz and Co. come back and march on down the field? I know they can. Will they? Lets see on Saturday.

Nebraska can score to, and the MU defense is ripe for the picking. Deep down MU fan is still wondering how their defense is going to survive these next two weeks against you guys, then an up and coming OSU squad. The Tiger defense will give up plenty of points this weekend. Tiger fans can't be blind to the fact that they have some SERIOUS issues on defense.

I like the Huskers at home. Get pressure on Chase and he'll give you the game. Ex-Buffalo. Only Buffalo was just so bad that they couldn't capitalize on anything. Nebraska will.

'Hey....What's this laying around sh&*t?......What?..Over?...Did you say over? Nothing is over till we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it aint over now....Cause when the going gets tough........the tough get going!! Who's with me...

Classic SkullandBones :rollin

'Hey....What's this laying around sh&*t?......What?..Over?...Did you say over? Nothing is over till we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it aint over now....Cause when the going gets tough........the tough get going!! Who's with me...

Im with you!!!! :horns2

The Germans bombed pearl harbor? Man....history sure changes over time doesnt it. haha.

So...again for the 6th thread in a row. I'm letting everyone know that we are gonna win this weekend. Its gonna happen....so watch out. Be there, be loud, and we're gonna make Chase choke. We're gonna win this game. I can't wait to be there.

GO BIG RED

I know some of you are thinking that missouri is no big deal but if you consider it, it is a big deal.

1 they beat the crap out of us last year

2 this is the only top 10 team we are playing at home.

3 everyone has written our team off, especially after last weekend.

IM not saying that if we dont win this game then the whole season is lost. IM saying that this is probally the biggest game we play this year in lincoln. a win here might make the rest of the country go. HUH.

Beating missouri would be a huge uplift. So big game, yea it is. Just because we beat up on this team for so many years doesnt mean there not really good right now. And right now we need to beat a really good team. It will be harder at texastec and oklahoma. But here on our turf it is very very dooable.

Nebraska can score to, and the MU defense is ripe for the picking. Deep down MU fan is still wondering how their defense is going to survive these next two weeks against you guys, then an up and coming OSU squad. The Tiger defense will give up plenty of points this weekend. Tiger fans can't be blind to the fact that they have some SERIOUS issues on defense.

I like the Huskers at home. Get pressure on Chase and he'll give you the game. Ex-Buffalo. Only Buffalo was just so bad that they couldn't capitalize on anything. Nebraska will.

You obviously haven't looked at the box score if you think Daniel will give Nebraska the game because of the Buffalo game. Missouri turned it over three times. Those three turnovers were all fumbles, one by Jared Perry, one by Chase Coffman and one by Jeremy Maclin. Chase Daniel did not turn the ball over once against the Bulls.

To say Missouri tried to give Buffalo the game is an accurate statement. To say Chase Daniel tried to give Buffalo the game is completely false.