VaTech scores 27 on West. Kentucky at home!

I just get the feeling that our best effort in all phases of the game, may not be enough. Every game excuses have to be made to try and convince us we are not as bad as the numbers suggest. "Oh they had a lot of guys in the box" or "we tried to limit the number of big plays." This is either one more sign that tonight and next week's game against TT will be hard to watch or the looming upset will be just that much more satisfying. Anyone else worried that a bunch of our guys couldn't crack the starting lineup at W. Kentucky?

I just get the feeling that our best effort in all phases of the game, may not be enough. Every game excuses have to be made to try and convince us we are not as bad as the numbers suggest. "Oh they had a lot of guys in the box" or "we tried to limit the number of big plays." This is either one more sign that tonight and next week's game against TT will be hard to watch or the looming upset will be just that much more satisfying. Anyone else worried that a bunch of our guys couldn't crack the starting lineup at W. Kentucky?

:dis

we'll find out in a couple of hours.

I think that no matter how good the coaches are, and I think they are top notch, if the horses aren't in the stable, you aren't going to win the race. All we can hope for is an upset. That old barn still has a little magic. Maybe tonight is the night.

Remember, Callahan left us on empty.