*******OFFICIAL MISSOURI GAME THREAD********

I cant believe Im seeing so many people blame the coaches here.

Sorry, but they are the only ones to blame for the ticky tack, stupid, lack of concentration penalties we picked up this half...

Correct. The coaches are responsible for those mental errors. That's all coaching. The coaching isn't very good. I won't give this crew four years.

Sorry, but they are the only ones to blame for the ticky tack, stupid, lack of concentration penalties we picked up this half...

I disagree entirely. As a player, if you don't have the personal discipline to avoid those type of stupid mistakes then you should not be playing at this level

i would like to thank the missouri fans on this board for remaining mostly quiet during this time of destruction. you could boast and rant but you choose to remain quiet and let your team do the talking. Thank you.

Hey, when MU dominates college football for YEARS like NU has done (which will take until I'm an old man), then Mizzou fans may have a reason to boast and rant. Nebraska has hit a bump in the road, but you guys will definately be back, and sooner than later.

You will not have to endure the pain that Mizzou fans have endured for years...in my 4 years as an undergrad (88-92) MU won a total of 12 games. We are proud of our team right now, but you guys have a football tradition that will take us decades to emulate and earn.

Good luck in the rest of your season. I know that even if it is as bad as you fear, your fans and the university will not put up with a bad football team and will make the changes needed to get you back to the top. I just hope we are there to challenge you year after year.

We all knew this was a work in progress I am just disappointed in how much work is left to do. My Kool aid has spilled and now I will just hope for the best and expect not so much from this team. The kids don't want to lose like this and I know the coaches don't want to lose like this so I will continue to support them with all I have and let the rebuilding take its course. This ship will be righted it just may take longer than I expected.

GBR

:yeah

Very well said

Mine spilled last week...this season is history...they would be better off just practicing the rest of the year, that way nobody gets hurt. :sarcasm

I disagree entirely. As a player, if you don't have the personal discipline to avoid those type of stupid mistakes then you should not be playing at this level

Excactly! You should not be playing! And who excactly is it that decides who does and doesn't play?!

Like I said before, you make sure your players are disciplined and if any of them aren't they don't see the field....

i would like to thank the missouri fans on this board for remaining mostly quiet during this time of destruction. you could boast and rant but you choose to remain quiet and let your team do the talking. Thank you.

Hey, when MU dominates college football for YEARS like NU has done (which will take until I'm an old man), then Mizzou fans may have a reason to boast and rant. Nebraska has hit a bump in the road, but you guys will definately be back, and sooner than later.

You will not have to endure the pain that Mizzou fans have endured for years...in my 4 years as an undergrad (88-92) MU won a total of 12 games. We are proud of our team right now, but you guys have a football tradition that will take us decades to emulate and earn.

Good luck in the rest of your season. I know that even if it is as bad as you fear, your fans and the university will not put up with a bad football team and will make the changes needed to get you back to the top. I just hope we are there to challenge you year after year.

Thank you, that's very sportsmanlike of you. We will be back, it might take a little bit longer than some of us would like.