*******OFFICIAL MISSOURI GAME THREAD********

I'm sure you don't want to hear this from a Mizzou fan, but for those of you bitching about the coaching staff.....get a life. You're 5 games into his first season, with someone else's players and some of the old coaches. If our AD had that attitude Pinkel would've been fired years ago and we'd still be getting pounded.

I'm not saying Pinkel is Bear Bryant, I'm just saying patience should be the order of the day.

nobody, heard the chanting? i was curious what they were saying

Heard it couldn't understand it

That was "M-I-Z" "Z-O-U"

That's true, it was the Mizzery fans chanting...but it was actually "C-H-I" "M-O-S" Good luck to all the poor kids back in Missouri, my thoughts are with you.

We all knew this was a work in progress I am just disappointed in how much work is left to do. My Kool aid has spilled and now I will just hope for the best and expect not so much from this team. The kids don't want to lose like this and I know the coaches don't want to lose like this so I will continue to support them with all I have and let the rebuilding take its course. This ship will be righted it just may take longer than I expected.

GBR

:yeah

Very well said

Mine spilled last week...this season is history...they would be better off just practicing the rest of the year, that way nobody gets hurt. :sarcasm

With you T.

T_O_B

nobody, heard the chanting? i was curious what they were saying

Heard it couldn't understand it

That was "M-I-Z" "Z-O-U"

That's true, it was the Mizzery fans chanting...but it was actually "C-H-I" "M-O-S" Good luck to all the poor kids back in Missouri, my thoughts are with you.

Sore loser. Classiest fans in college football my ass.

I'm sure you don't want to hear this from a Mizzou fan, but for those of you bitching about the coaching staff.....get a life. You're 5 games into his first season, with someone else's players and some of the old coaches. If our AD had that attitude Pinkel would've been fired years ago and we'd still be getting pounded.

I'm not saying Pinkel is Bear Bryant, I'm just saying patience should be the order of the day.

Thank God all the Mizzery therapists are coming out of the woodwork tonight to solve all of NU's problems...shouldn't you be out drinking and fondling your cousins?

Thank God all the Mizzery therapists are coming out of the woodwork tonight to solve all of NU's problems...shouldn't you be out drinking and fondling your cousins?

Again, classy.

thank you.... and by the way stick around

Again, classy.

you stay classy san diego- ron burgundy

Again, classy.

Stick around longer than just to gloat, and I'll be impressed...but you won't...trolls never do. Good luck the rest of the year. Enjoy your good team, you do have one. I was impressed by MU tonight. It is nice to see alot of talent in the Big 12.