*******OFFICIAL MISSOURI GAME THREAD********

In the past few years he would pass pass pass instead of run, because he wanted us to be a pass team.

Sorry but under Callahan we ran more then we passed. 52% to 48%.

Dude Im sick of hearing you be so negative...... be a fan.....support the team THE TALENT IS NOT HEAR YET BUT WILL BE SOON.

Not being negative just pointing out that from the get go people were all over Callahan during losses about how a good coach can coach his kids to win games. Now all of a sudden it is we need more players and this mess is on the last staff. Talking out of both sides of the mouth is retarded. Just because it is Bo :wub::worship doesn't mean he should get a pass on this one.

Also how is pointing out that we ran more then pass under Callahan being negative? I'm tired of the we were pass happy under Billy C.

i would like to thank the missouri fans on this board for remaining mostly quiet during this time of destruction. you could boast and rant but you choose to remain quiet and let your team do the talking. Thank you.

Hey, when MU dominates college football for YEARS like NU has done (which will take until I'm an old man), then Mizzou fans may have a reason to boast and rant. Nebraska has hit a bump in the road, but you guys will definately be back, and sooner than later.

You will not have to endure the pain that Mizzou fans have endured for years...in my 4 years as an undergrad (88-92) MU won a total of 12 games. We are proud of our team right now, but you guys have a football tradition that will take us decades to emulate and earn.

Good luck in the rest of your season. I know that even if it is as bad as you fear, your fans and the university will not put up with a bad football team and will make the changes needed to get you back to the top. I just hope we are there to challenge you year after year.

Thank you, that's very sportsmanlike of you. We will be back, it might take a little bit longer than some of us would like.

indeed.

i look foward to seeing nebraska mauling mizzou in the future. it's just gonna take some time.

here's to missouri *not* winning in lincoln for another 30 years.

Here's your mulligan for worst post i've ever seen from you. Maybe I'm just to depressed to care...or too drunk to comprehend this bullsh*t...forgive me.

I cant believe Im seeing so many people blame the coaches here.

Sorry, but they are the only ones to blame for the ticky tack, stupid, lack of concentration penalties we picked up this half...

I disagree entirely. As a player, if you don't have the personal discipline to avoid those type of stupid mistakes then you should not be playing at this level

I see to remember, as a player, making TONS of mistakes like this that caused penalties... and not one of them was my coach's fault. BUT, he sure made me feel the pain for causing those penalties the next week at practice and I sure as hell never made the same mistake again.

I think Bo will do everything he can to pound it in to his team... but false starts and being ancy on defense and crossing the line early... I don't blame Bo for that...

Sorry, but they are the only ones to blame for the ticky tack, stupid, lack of concentration penalties we picked up this half...

You make sure your players are disciplined, and if any of them aren't you don't put them on the field

Problem is we dont have any players to put out there. Next thing is we arent going to be rebuilt over night. Im not going to argue Im still hopefull for the future, Im also realistic.

This is also just another game.

I disagree entirely. As a player, if you don't have the personal discipline to avoid those type of stupid mistakes then you should not be playing at this level

Then why did Solich adn Callahan always get blamed for player breakdowns? This staff deserves time and they deserve a lot of the BLAME for what is happening during this game.

Also what happened to the arguement that any good coach can take the talent they have and make them win games? That is all I've heard since 2004 now it is all of a sudden going the other way.

Our coaches aren't idiots, I'm almost positive that they preach these sort of things in practice. I think our guys just crack under game pressure. Apparently the coaches aren't doing it well enough, I'll give you that, but I think the stupid mistakes need to be blamed more on the players and their lack of execution than on the coaches