The reality is Nebraska Football is down

Just like everybody else. Add another to the list of jumping ship. Im f'ing sick of all this f'ing pessimism. Have some faith in your damn team. f'ing pathetic.

Sorry bud, I don't know what your place is in Huskerdom, but as a person who's watched the last sinking ship, I know a pile of dogshit when I see it. It looks like what happened tonight. There's no reason to believe it's going to get better until the team gets better. And the team won't get better until the talent level rises. Every former player who watches practice preaches the same thing: it's not overwhelming what we have now.

Right now Nebraska football is average at best. It all started that day in Boulder in 2001 and has gone down hill ever since. Nebraska has no idenitey on offense. No play makers on defense. Looks like 5 years before Nebrska wins 9 games in a year. People expect 6-6 5-7 for the next 5 years. That the reality.

That's a little extreme...but we do live in a 'now' world. I recall DaveH saying something last year to the tune of, "you think it's bad now, just wait til we make the transition."

Ahmen dude...only one way to go now.

I dotn think it'll be 5 years, 3 tops IMO but really I think next year we'll get to the 8 or 9 win mark, cause Bo will have some of "HIS" players, and he'll have the whole off-season to evaluate and change up some of his coaching decisions and game plans and what not after his FIRST YEAR as a HC. Some firs year head coaches can work magic right away, but the reality is MOST coaches struggle their first year. And I still believe that this year we'll end up with at least 6 wins which might not be satisfyin but its still better than 5-7 and Id rather go to a crappy bowl game then no bowl game at all!