Lets Be Optimistic

But not throw us into obscurety. So far we are 3-2 and have lost to a once ranked VaTech team and a very good missouri team. Most likely we will loose next weekend also. But i wont start really worryin until we loose to iowastate, baylor, kansas state. If that happens then i will really be clued in on how truly bad this team is. But i still dont see that happening.

Couldn't agree more....look at our schedule....V-Tech is a top 20 team...MU #4, TTech #7, OU #1, KU #16. I wasn't planning on going through that undefeated, or even .500. I was hoping to sneak 1, maybe 2 W's out of there. We need to take care of business with the remainder of the schedule....Iowa State, Baylor, KState, Colorado....Those 4 games are the keys that can get us into a bowl, and be a spring board for next year.

We are about what I thought. Still the same players from last year, with no talent upgrade at any position. We now see why some of the youth we screamed for last year did not hit the field.

7-5 is still realistic, but it will take some serious work. We could end up worse than last year very easily.

Some are saying big deal about the not quitting, but I will tell you now, that is the only attitude that will get us to a bowl game. They have to keep fighting to the end, no matter how far they may be down compared to talent. If they still fight like on like they did last night, we have a chance. The true question of heart will be displayed in the coming weeks, not only by this team, but this fan base. It is not going to be pretty, but we need to stay and support them. The departure of the nation's best fans last night was disgusting. Sad and undeserved. We knew going in this was going to be tough. Support the team win or lose, if you can not stay to the end win or lose you suck. It was another embarassment that only we as fans have control over. I am far more disappointed in the fans than these kids that are giving their all.