I think I'm gonna' be sick...

Ouch. Lumped in with Baylor...

mood_emo.gif

OK, so Mizzou automatically gains elite status of Big 12 teams, try winning a Big 12 championship first! I'm sorry but OU will make them look silly again this year. I have been level headed with all of this but comparing us to Baylor is :boxosoap

Ouch. Lumped in with Baylor...

mood_emo.gif

OK, so Mizzou automatically gains elite status of Big 12 teams, try winning a Big 12 championship first! I'm sorry but OU will make them look silly again this year. I have been level headed with all of this but comparing us to Baylor is :boxosoap

If OU makes mizzou look silly.... what will they make nu look like??

BEAT TT!!

I said on the game thread that we pretty much look like the Baylor of the North division and can anyone on HB say w certainty that we will beat Baylor in 3 weeks?

That's what I thought.

Keep it real folks... :moreinteresting

certainty??

... death and taxes are certain

... football is not

still sticking to my january predictions--

Western Michigan Broncos Aug 30-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln WIN

San Jose State Spartans Sept 6-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln WIN

New Mexico State Aggies Sept 13-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln WIN

Virginia Tech Hokies Sept 27-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln LOSS too much talent

Missouri Tigers Oct 4-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln LOSS MU is looking good

Texas Tech Red Raiders Oct 11-TBA Jones AT&T Stadium / Lubbock LOSS road game

Iowa State Cyclones Oct 18-TBA Jack Trice Stadium / Ames WIN

Baylor Bears Oct 25-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln WIN

Oklahoma Sooners Nov 1-TBA Memorial Stadium / Norman LOSS it's OU

Kansas Jayhawks Nov 8-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln LOSS KU is good folks.

Kansas State Wildcats Nov 15-Bill Snyder Stadium / Manhattan WIN

Colorado Buffaloes Nov 28 or 29-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln LOSS CU is coming around, hawkins has something started there.

-- 6-6 lots of players back from a poor 5-7 team. first year HC, mostly new coaching staff.

7-5 is possible as well, the CU game is pretty much a toss-up in my mind, only giving Hawkins the edge because it's not HIS first season!

JMO

GO BO!!

I said on the game thread that we pretty much look like the Baylor of the North division and can anyone on HB say w certainty that we will beat Baylor in 3 weeks?

That's what I thought.

certainty??

... football is not

Virginia Tech Hokies Sept 27-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln LOSS too much talent

Colorado Buffaloes Nov 28 or 29-TBA Memorial Stadium / Lincoln LOSS CU is coming around, hawkins has something started there.

-- 6-6 lots of players back from a poor 5-7 team. first year HC, mostly new coaching staff.

7-5 is possible as well, the CU game is pretty much a toss-up in my mind, only giving Hawkins the edge because it's not HIS first season!

JMO

GO BO!!

Yeah...early on I was drinkin' the koolaid. Now...I think your spot on with your prediction here.

I THINK better days r to come...but honestly...at this point...I'm TOO shell shocked to get my hopes up...

That's what I thought.

certainty??

... football is not

JMO

GO BO!!

Yeah...early on I was drinkin' the koolaid. Now...I think your spot on with your prediction here.

I THINK better days r to come...but honestly...at this point...I'm TOO shell shocked to get my hopes up...

Ya i was drinking the koolaid too but now i do see that we can be a 6-6 or 7-5 team.

Dare I say this ... but to me, we have a chance to lose every game the rest of the year. I don't think the ISU, Baylor, Colorado or K-State are any worse or better than us. ISU could have beaten Kansas the other day. To me, Baylor can certainly beat us.

However, to me, regardless of what we do this year, it doesn't change my view that we are on the right road. I like TO at the top and am confident that BO is the man. He will build this program folks.

It's gonna get good again.

SheepdogMark

Dare I say this ... but to me, we have a chance to lose every game the rest of the year. I don't think the ISU, Baylor, Colorado or K-State are any worse or better than us. ISU could have beaten Kansas the other day. To me, Baylor can certainly beat us.

However, to me, regardless of what we do this year, it doesn't change my view that we are on the right road. I like TO at the top and am confident that BO is the man. He will build this program folks.

It's gonna get good again.

SheepdogMark

Yeah...I agree...there r no gimmes on the schedule from here on out. The only one that is even close to a gimme is KSU...and that's only 'cause I believe their program is in the midst of major turmoil there (see NU c2007)...

There are no gimmies whatsoever left on this schedule. If you believe that you are blind. Or if you say you believe that, then you don't believe your own "Any given Satruday....That's why we play the game" you've been muttering going into the past couple of games.

The only ones I would have considered gimmies before the past couple of weeks would have been ISU and Baylor. ISU showed that they could hang with KU (even if KU may be overrated for who they are right now). Baylor has one of the best athletes at QB that nobody has seen or heard of. He is going to keep the defense on their toes.

There are no gimmies whatsoever left on this schedule. If you believe that you are blind. Or if you say you believe that, then you don't believe your own "Any given Satruday....That's why we play the game" you've been muttering going into the past couple of games.

The only ones I would have considered gimmies before the past couple of weeks would have been ISU and Baylor. ISU showed that they could hang with KU (even if KU may be overrated for who they are right now). Baylor has one of the best athletes at QB that nobody has seen or heard of. He is going to keep the defense on their toes.

I don't recall saying (typing...whatever) anything about "Any given Saturday...", but as a stated above the KSU game is "close" to a gimme. But just to be clear...I don't consider that game a gimme either...

I do think it MAY be the only game in which we are favored the rest of the way...

And while I DO wear glasses...I AM NOT blind... Well...unless you ask my wife...