Spitting Controversy has been put to rest

Tyger

Actually, the name came from Sean Weatherspoon, who says he can confirm it. But then again, the sooner the BS goes away, the better. Bring on OSU - ESPN2 - 7:00 pm

Word. Enjoy the rest of the year, y'all have been waiting a long time for a couple seasons like you're having now.

Just fyi.

O rly? Jus a lil fyi?

If it's true, suspend him. He deserves it.

Interesting how McKernan took one of the most rambling, most poorly organized messages of a 50+ reply thread and reposted for a larger audience (sorry, 'Husker x'). There were much more coherent thoughts on that thread. But I guess if your intent is to mock a fan base and rile up your homers then you'd just want to ignore that stuff.

Maybe I'm not seeing it but I don't see a "Husker x" on the members list <_<

I'm glad it's over but for any of you who think Chase Daniel might have made it up think again. There is no way he did that.

Now time for both the teams and the fans to move on. Good luck with the rest of your season. And please, please beat the crap out of the beakers for us! That's one of your streaks I definitely don't want to see broken.

I'm glad it's over but for any of you who think Chase Daniel might have made it up think again. There is no way he did that.

Now time for both the teams and the fans to move on. Good luck with the rest of your season. And please, please beat the crap out of the beakers for us! That's one of your streaks I definitely don't want to see broken.

Thanks bro! You have a great year also!

And I say there is NO WAY a Nebraska player would do that (sarcasm). Listen, like Bo said, its he said, he said. I don't know either player personally so sould it have happened, sure. Could Daniel be lying, sure. If it happened, it was disgusting. If Daniel is lying, he looks like more of a classless crybaby after the rest of his 3 1/2 minute tirade, along with his comments after last year's game.

No one witnessed the alleged act and it seems highly unlikely that one player would approach another player and spit on them without some sort of confrontation. So as far as I am concerned it's innocent until proven guilty.

This Tiger fan is glad the whole thing is over. Thank you Husker fans for being very hospitable to my friends and family who made the trip. Everyone had a great time interacting with Fans in red.

We have decided to make it a tradition to go to the game in Lincoln every two years.

Glad to have you, and I'm glad you had a good time (that is until you took us out to the wood shed and all), must say all Mizz U fans I saw before, during, and after the game were great folks out to see some good football. See you in a year and be ready we are coming for ya!

This Tiger fan is glad the whole thing is over. Thank you Husker fans for being very hospitable to my friends and family who made the trip. Everyone had a great time interacting with Fans in red.

We have decided to make it a tradition to go to the game in Lincoln every two years.

Nice of you to post that.

Welcome to Lincoln, and we hope we beat you every two years. :madash

And I say there is NO WAY a Nebraska player would do that (sarcasm). Listen, like Bo said, its he said, he said. I don't know either player personally so sould it have happened, sure. Could Daniel be lying, sure. If it happened, it was disgusting. If Daniel is lying, he looks like more of a classless crybaby after the rest of his 3 1/2 minute tirade, along with his comments after last year's game.

No one witnessed the alleged act and it seems highly unlikely that one player would approach another player and spit on them without some sort of confrontation. So as far as I am concerned it's innocent until proven guilty.

A couple points. First to my knowledge no one at Nebraska has said it definitely didn't happen. Second if it didn't happen what reason would Chase have to make up something like that out of the blue? That makes no sense whatsoever. It does make sense someone would deny it after accused though I haven't heard he did as I said.

Also no one has said no other Mizzou player didn't see it. In fact it was one of the other players who identified the accused by his number today.

Also remember this was pregame so it wouldn't be recorded.

Anyway I thought it was over but someone keeps throwing it back up. Peace!

Maybe I'm not seeing it but I don't see a "Husker x" on the members list <_<

Husker_x

Pelini says it's a grey area. I suspect it's something along the lines that Suh spit towards him, and maybe the wind caught it (it was a windy day) and hit Daniel on the shoes or somewhere. Or maybe it was totally unintentional and Daniel was in the wrong place.

The issue is "grey" or the loogie? Meh, don't think I've ever threw a grey one....did he have a hairball or something?

Try Blowin' yer nose after sanding metal..Scared the nutty squirrel poop out of me the 1st time I saw that.