Spitting Controversy has been put to rest

Tyger

Just fyi.

O rly? Jus a lil fyi?

If it's true, suspend him. He deserves it.

Interesting how McKernan took one of the most rambling, most poorly organized messages of a 50+ reply thread and reposted for a larger audience (sorry, 'Husker x'). There were much more coherent thoughts on that thread. But I guess if your intent is to mock a fan base and rile up your homers then you'd just want to ignore that stuff.

This will be up on ESPN soon because an article was already on the front page about the spitting incident. Get ready for some more bashing.

I for one wish that this whole incident would just die. Pelni is up next on the Big 12 teleconference. I am sure he will comment on it.

During his segment on the teleconference Pinkel said the issue was over that he and Pelini had communitcated and it was time to move on. He refused to answer any additional questions about it.

This will be up on ESPN soon because an article was already on the front page about the spitting incident. Get ready for some more bashing.

I for one wish that this whole incident would just die. Pelni is up next on the Big 12 teleconference. I am sure he will comment on it.

During his segment on the teleconference Pinkel said the issue was over that he and Pelini had communitcated and it was time to move on. He refused to answer any additional questions about it.

It'll be,"We know who it is, it will be handled internally." That's what his comment will be.

[Pelini told the Lincoln Journal Star and Omaha World-Herald, "Usually you'd know about something like that.]

Cause usually others are around to witness it. I'm not calling Daniels a liar, or questioning his integrity, since I really can't say I know the guy, but wouldn't someone else have seen this?