Spitting Controversy has been put to rest

Tyger

I don't know that this is very similar to the Callahan issues. Chase Daniel didn't claim that Bo Pelini, himself, spit on him. Callahan was the undeniable culprit in the "death slash" and "hillbilly" incidents. Bo wasn't involved in this...so a player being identified could be dealt with, without reflecting the same on the coach or the program. If Missouri was pressing this issue, and Bo was ignoring it, it'd be a different story.

Callahan had no out with his incidents, you :boxosoap HILLBILLIES!

:lol:

I'm not saying that it is the same. I'm saying it will be used against us in the same conversation.

I'm also saying that I don't think the coaches should just check with MU and then forget about it because it's not clear. Pelini needs to get to the bottom of it plain and simple. It's pretty clear either Daniel is lying flat-out or one of players did in fact spit on him. If Daniel is not lying.

Now the accusation is that Ndamakong Suh is the one who did it. If true, that is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. He is a team leader.

If I were a smart Heisman candidate quarterback, embarrassed by a nationally televised booger eating incident.....I might be tempted to claim that someone spit on me, to take the attention off of my booger eating.

Maybe someone in the stands had a rude sign, like: "Chase Daniel, 3 TDs, 250 YDs, 1 pick, 2 snacks".

He might be trying to clear his name by making other players seem detestable. He's going on tour.

Rumor has it that he's going to claim that he got 'totally pissed on' during a 3rd and short next week.

If I were a smart Heisman candidate quarterback, embarrassed by a nationally televised booger eating incident.....I might be tempted to claim that someone spit on me, to take the attention off of my booger eating.

Maybe someone in the stands had a rude sign, like: "Chase Daniel, 3 TDs, 250 YDs, 1 pick, 2 snacks".

He might be trying to clear his name by making other players seem detestable. He's going on tour.

Rumor has it that he's going to claim that he got 'totally pissed on' during a 3rd and short next week.

:laughpound:rollin:rollin:laughpound

It's not that difficult to figure out, C. Daniels is still very, very ashamed about him getting caught on ABC picking and eating in the 2006 NU game. This is a classic case cover up. No names, no worries, no more playing NU, just a blatant case of insecurity for Mr. Daniels. I guarantee you he's hit the youtube video multiple times of himself eating/picking. He wants anything whatsoever to try to detract what's on video, shut your pie hole, you just kicked the crap out of a bad NU team, that's enough. Nooooooo.....

Looks like Chad May and his eye gauging now has a new partner, Daniels and his thing with lugies/buggers.

The messed up thing is, as an NU fan I laughed in 2006 because of the booger thing and we won. This year we got a severe beat down from Mizzou and Daniels and I'm laughing again because of the said spitting incident.

Did the kid never learn the lesson that when the joke is on you, you either 1-let it die and it will go away, or 2-make fun of yourself about it and it will go away because it won't be funny anymore.

This guy is never going to win the Heisman Trophy.

Boogerman_-_A_Pick_and_Flick_Adventure_Coverart.png

Other then Joe THEZEMEN (pronounced before his days at Notre Dame), I have never seen a potential candidate WANT TO WIN it more then Daniels. Well maybe Joey Harrington from Oregon. Usually the winners/candidates are nonchalant about it, win it, yes, lose it, no problem.

The thing I wonder is if Daniel and Suh were on an island somewhere on the field where no fan, coach or teammate even seen this. I have heard no one back this story up but Daniel. I mean, NO ONE not even a teammate has backed up his story.

I'm guessing Suh must be like a sniper with his spitting technique. Taking him out when no one was looking.

Pelini says it's a grey area. I suspect it's something along the lines that Suh spit towards him, and maybe the wind caught it (it was a windy day) and hit Daniel on the shoes or somewhere. Or maybe it was totally unintentional and Daniel was in the wrong place.

Quit making excuses. Why would Suh be spitting anywhere near Daniel?

The thing I wonder is if Daniel and Suh were on an island somewhere on the field where no fan, coach or teammate even seen this. I have heard no one back this story up but Daniel. I mean, NO ONE not even a teammate has backed up his story.

I'm guessing Suh must be like a sniper with his spitting technique. Taking him out when no one was looking.

Actually, the name came from Sean Weatherspoon, who says he can confirm it. But then again, the sooner the BS goes away, the better. Bring on OSU - ESPN2 - 7:00 pm

I agree.

Pelini says it's a grey area. I suspect it's something along the lines that Suh spit towards him, and maybe the wind caught it (it was a windy day) and hit Daniel on the shoes or somewhere. Or maybe it was totally unintentional and Daniel was in the wrong place.

The issue is "grey" or the loogie? Meh, don't think I've ever threw a grey one....did he have a hairball or something?