You let one get out of the coop

Ummm...Buffs?

One of those threads can't be read without signing in (and I'm not joining a CU board just to read it :P). I don't see what the problem is with the other thread either - with the exception of an abnormal amount of vulgarity (well, what would be considered abnormal on a Husker or Irish board, anyway).

I don't get why you posted this, actually. It's not like we know the guy, and even if we did, we couldn't stop him from posting whatever he wanted anyway.

IRISH!

Well what he posted in the smack room (and perhaps this is the one you can't read), basically makes Neraska fans look bad. I know you guys have better fans and I was just trying to save your reputation. Sorry.

And the reason I posted on this board is because he provided a link to it, so he must be a member.

Thanks for the heads up buffs. Like the others said, not too much we can do about it, & not even sure if they are members with us (could have just posted a link to something they read here), but if you were referring to the members on the Maine thread -- NebraskaFan402 or HUSKER 17 -- none of our members use those names, so its hard to say.

he doesnt have to be a meber at husker board

to post a thread on a colorado website

I know, but he told us to go to a real website and then gave a link to here. I dunno, some people! :rollin

Really? Weird. Must be a lurker or has a different name here. We, the mods, definitely don't promote trolling on other boards.

His avator is a spinning rim if that says anything. :woo

I swear I have seen that somewhere.... Was it here?

BelieveinHuskers247 had that for his avatar for a while, but that doesn't mean anything. I think I have also seen that picture on tommy's tires website :)