Big games for Big Red

From looking at it at that angle one would agree, BUT, during that same time frame there have been some fun games sprinkled in here and there.

The A@M Game with Taylor. The 30-3 CU game. The Michigan Bowl game. Parts of the 2003 season with the defense and watching just how hard that team played-J. Lord and company played as hard as they could've.

Z. Taylor will go down, to me, as one of the toughest Huskers to suit up for the Big Red. If you all don't remember the brutal hits he took, pop in some of the games from the 05, 06 seasons. Absolutely punishing hits yet he got up after every single one of them and was ready to play the next week.

When I see C. Daniels crying about taking 3 hits in a game, marginal at that and then think of Taylor playing for NU, I just shake my head.

From looking at it at that angle one would agree, BUT, during that same time frame there have been some fun games sprinkled in here and there.

The A@M Game with Taylor. The 30-3 CU game. The Michigan Bowl game. Parts of the 2003 season with the defense and watching just how hard that team played-J. Lord and company played as hard as they could've.

Z. Taylor will go down, to me, as one of the toughest Huskers to suit up for the Big Red. If you all don't remember the brutal hits he took, pop in some of the games from the 05, 06 seasons. Absolutely punishing hits yet he got up after every single one of them and was ready to play the next week.

When I see C. Daniels crying about taking 3 hits in a game, marginal at that and then think of Taylor playing for NU, I just shake my head.

Agreed. If you put together Taylor and Ganz, you'd get something looking like Colt McCoy.