***Official Texas Tech Game Discussion Thread***

yeah, i was hoping bo would challenge the spot.

that is what i was thinking. It would have been worth it, even if it wouldnt have changed the spot. We had two drives end up with no points at the end of the half, and one of which ended and gave TT 7 pts. We need to keep control of this ball and score on long time consuming drives. GBR!!!!!

Question: Does Ganz have an arm that can make a pass over 9 yards?

I'll answer that one...won't bother with bitching about ref calls.

Ganz can give it a good chuck, but he's probably better off with the short to medium passes. TT is playing to keep everything in front of them, not giving up the deep ball. Our receivers are more possession receivers than constant down the field threats. So there ya go.

We haven't even sniffed of a deep ball. I don't care if the majority are possession receivers, we hav Holt with size that can go up and get it. Also Paul and Gilleylen have the burners to beat a guy so why not try it?

I'd like to see what Gilleylen can do. He's not out there very often.

How come every team we play manages to have 3-4 people on the ball every single play, but we leave these people wide open who can run for 50 yards before being touched?

I'm proud of our running game today, but we still don't have a run over 6 yards this year.

Lucky has run for 8 a couple times this game. But no, we are not breaking big runs off.