Bo's postgame remarks

Wonder what he'll say . . .

Associated Press

Nebraska lost a heart breaker 37-31 in overtime to Texas Tech. NU had a chance to win the game in overtime on their final possession.

"Like I said all along, there's character in the room, we have to play smarter," Pelini said. "We're not about moral victories. Nebraska never will be as long as I'm head coach. If we start being about moral victories, you need to get a new coach."

I loved his comments! I wish I played for him, after reading these comments I'd run through a brick wall for him!

Today convinced me that the right people are in place to restore Husker football to its rightful place in the sport. More pieces will be added in the next year or two and all will then be right!

Even though NU didn't win today, it was one of the best football games of the season. Two entirely different game plans and both teams performing at a reasonably high level. I enjoyed the game, just not so much the outcome.

if not for all the penalties NU would have won this game.

The skers surprised a lot of people today so dont be sad, be

angry. Iowa State better watch out next week...

hey cy, where you live? address wise, that way when i see a damned offical trip one of our players i know where to place the explosives. :moreinteresting:nanalama:steam:restore:LOLtartar:woo:woo

yea no doubt, if we play like we did today, then the Iowa St. and Baylor games can no longer be considered "maybe wins" and Kansas, Colorado and K St. all look pretty dang beatable right now as well. We could easily still end up 8-4 this year IF we continue to play like we did today

After today..OU looks beatable...OH YEAH!!!! :koolaid2:

Um, but not by NU, methinks.

Let's get these "guaranteed" wins these next two weeks first.

Oh and quit with the penalties. Thanks.

if not for all the penalties NU would have won this game.

The skers surprised a lot of people today so dont be sad, be

angry. Iowa State better watch out next week...

hey cy, where you live? address wise, that way when i see a damned offical trip one of our players i know where to place the explosives. :moreinteresting:nanalama:steam:restore:LOLtartar:woo:woo

"Yard marker of death" Bwahaha