Bo's postgame remarks

not only the 2 inches, but the 2 back-back holding penalties at the end of the half, settling for 3 instead of a TD on 1st drive of 2nd half, Murrillo getting beat on 4th and 4 (absolutely no excuse to let the #1 WR 8 yds behind you), Asante's almost int. with 4 min. left..................so many chances to win prior to OT..... but that is football.

I am glad to see this team respond the way the did on the road after last week, but I am not real big into moral victories.... This team needs 3 more wins......there is no moral victory bowl.

yea no doubt, if we play like we did today, then the Iowa St. and Baylor games can no longer be considered "maybe wins" and Kansas, Colorado and K St. all look pretty dang beatable right now as well. We could easily still end up 8-4 this year IF we continue to play like we did today

After today..OU looks beatable...OH YEAH!!!! :koolaid2:

not only the 2 inches, but the 2 back-back holding penalties at the end of the half, settling for 3 instead of a TD on 1st drive of 2nd half, Murrillo getting beat on 4th and 4 (absolutely no excuse to let the #1 WR 8 yds behind you), Asante's almost int. with 4 min. left..................so many chances to win prior to OT..... but that is football.

I am glad to see this team respond the way the did on the road after last week, but I am not real big into moral victories.... This team needs 3 more wins......there is no moral victory bowl.

Yeah, we've got a game full of almost woulda/ coulda/ shoulda plays to look at.

The penalites are getting pretty frustrating.

Yeah, we've got a game full of almost woulda/ coulda/ shoulda plays to look at.

The penalites are getting pretty frustrating.

dont forget their last extra point in regulation that bounced in