Typical TTU Team

Spartness

Nothing against Texas Tech. It's a very good football team, but it's not a top ten team -- maybe top 15 at best. Like all TTU teams, it will come up short to OU, UT and maybe even OSU. (Yes I know it has beaten UT before, but TTU has always been no better than the second best team in Texas.) It still doesn't have a championship defense. I can see it losing to UT like 59-35, and OU and OSU will put up a lot of points. TTU, with its current coach, will always be TTU, meaning it will always be outside of the elite. Anyone disagree?

Nothing against Texas Tech. It's a very good football team, but it's not a top ten team -- maybe top 15 at best. Like all TTU teams, it will come up short to OU, UT and maybe even OSU. (Yes I know it has beaten UT before, but TTU has always been no better than the second best team in Texas.) It still doesn't have a championship defense. I can see it losing to UT like 59-35, and OU and OSU will put up a lot of points. TTU, with its current coach, will always be TTU, meaning it will always be outside of the elite. Anyone disagree?

I think with their O they certainly can beat anyone. so I wouldnt chalk them up for losses just yet. as for the leach comment.... I see him as almost a lesser version of spurrier. I think if he got a great D coordinator they could become a serious force...... its not like they will ever be short on talent down there in texas

I think with their O they certainly can beat anyone. so I wouldnt chalk them up for losses just yet. as for the leach comment.... I see him as almost a lesser version of spurrier. I think if he got a great D coordinator they could become a serious force...... its not like they will ever be short on talent down there in texas

PLUS..

You cannot beat Mike Leach for

DxBsXzvENpo&feature

At this point of the season, I do not see why TTech should not be in the top 10. It will definitely be a challenge for them to maintain that with a four game stretch of: at KU, Texas, OSU, at OU.

They usually have trouble against UT & OSU. But they have beaten OU twice in the past three years, which is very impressive.

Except that NU just showed the whole conference how to beat TTU. OU, Texas and Okla St. will keep Tech off the field in a similar way ( their O can't beat anybody from the sidelines) , and with their better athletes will score a lot more. Tech looks to have at least three losses by the end of the season. Maybe more.