Wow...Great Game

Now that I have come out of intensive care at the local ER...kidding...

I knew it was going to be a war. In fact I believe I warned of such on this board and especially back on the Tech boards. It was a perfect storm for a close game as far as Tech was concerned. The last 2 years we have had meltdowns at this point in our schedule and they were all at home. Missouri, 2 years ago and of not to forget the Colorado debacle last year in Lubbock.

The receipe?

Nebraska's proud program

A Cornhusker team that was embarrased at home and before their great fans the week before

Nebraska's excellent coaching staff

....and the week before our annual Hate Bowl with aghole.

Disaster loomed.

None the less, met some fine Nebraska folk. Sat with some guys that had drove down from Lomis, Nebraska I think it is. One of them, his son plays for Big Red. I think the players name is Lance Thorell. Great people. Had them sit with us since we had enough room at the table while we were watching the Texas - OU game.

After all y'all have been through the last few years, as a outsider, I believe Nebraska football is now on the right track and headed back to glory. Since Mike Leach got to Tech, NO ONE has been able to do what Nebraska did to Tech. Hold on to the ball, consume clock, and man Joe Ganz was brilliant. What a fighter...hell the whole team. Great scheme by your coaches.

The Cornhuskers were trying so hard to make your fan base proud again. I know I would be. As has been in the past, Nebraska is my favorite North team and the grit I saw yesterday made me more of a fan.

No worse than 8-4 for you Nebraska this year I beleive. The corner is turned. I dread the trip next year up to Lincoln without Crab and Harrell. SIGH

Crabtree could be the best player in the nation, unless you live in Florida then its Tebow

The better team won yesterday, props to Tech. As stated in previous threads I did get the old feeling of hope that used to permiate the Nebraska program.

We were in it and never quit, I love Pelini and his never quit attitude. We are re-BOrn.

Now that I have come out of intensive care at the local ER...kidding...

I knew it was going to be a war. In fact I believe I warned of such on this board and especially back on the Tech boards. It was a perfect storm for a close game as far as Tech was concerned. The last 2 years we have had meltdowns at this point in our schedule and they were all at home. Missouri, 2 years ago and of not to forget the Colorado debacle last year in Lubbock.

The receipe?

Nebraska's proud program

A Cornhusker team that was embarrased at home and before their great fans the week before

Nebraska's excellent coaching staff

....and the week before our annual Hate Bowl with aghole.

Disaster loomed.

None the less, met some fine Nebraska folk. Sat with some guys that had drove down from Lomis, Nebraska I think it is. One of them, his son plays for Big Red. I think the players name is Lance Thorell. Great people. Had them sit with us since we had enough room at the table while we were watching the Texas - OU game.

After all y'all have been through the last few years, as a outsider, I believe Nebraska football is now on the right track and headed back to glory. Since Mike Leach got to Tech, NO ONE has been able to do what Nebraska did to Tech. Hold on to the ball, consume clock, and man Joe Ganz was brilliant. What a fighter...hell the whole team. Great scheme by your coaches.

The Cornhuskers were trying so hard to make your fan base proud again. I know I would be. As has been in the past, Nebraska is my favorite North team and the grit I saw yesterday made me more of a fan.

No worse than 8-4 for you Nebraska this year I beleive. The corner is turned. I dread the trip next year up to Lincoln without Crab and Harrell. SIGH

8-4 would be a nice record to finish with. Hell, I'll take a bowl game....ANY BOWL GAME

You really think crabtree goes pro?

Did he red shirt? I thought that you had to be a junior to declare for the draft. I forget his name . . . the freshman tail back from Ohio HerbState, LaBron's friend, got arrested . . . he lost the lawsuit.

IIRC he did redshirt

Maurice Clarett, IIRC.

Anyone heard if they LP and MO-C got bunked up together? Someone call VH-1....I smell a new reality show coming on.