Four Reasons NU Will Fall To The Mighty Cyclones

I love watchin games at Valley North Stadium.

OMG only people from this area would get that! Classic.............. :rollin Cy I think your first point is going to backfire on you. Since you guys look like USC now, I think our team will actually want to get some revenge on you and actually decapitate a few of your lineman. :lol:

I love watchin games at Valley North Stadium.

OMG only people from this area would get that! Classic.............. :rollin Cy I think your first point is going to backfire on you. Since you guys look like USC now, I think our team will actually want to get some revenge on you and actually decapitate a few of your lineman. :lol:

Bah...immediately after the game at "Valley North Stadium" I have to run back to the "Real Valley Stadium" to watch my kid play in the Youth League Playoffs against...believe it or not....Ames. So, half the Iowa State fan base have to rush immediately out of the stadium after the game, grab some beers on the run, and shotgun them while making a 90 mph drive 40 miles down the Interstate to Valley Stadium...great planning that.

I suggested they just play their game at Jack Trice during halftime. Would be a lot more entertaining than the stupid marching band...but no one ever pays attention to my suggestions.... <_<

^^^^

to long didn't read

Times really have changed when you fear a loss to Iowa State.

How sad.

umm... i have no idea what the hell you were reading, but nobody said anything about being worried about losing to iowa state? so cy, a cyclones guy himself, gave us an entertaining read about 4 reasons why NU will lose, and that all of the sudden means we are afraid to lose to ISU??? Go join Bevo on the longhorn bandwagon please.