LaTravis Washington

zoogs

:dunno I didnt know he was redshirting? I thought he played in the first three games? Could be wrong though.

There was a blurb last week about him possibly redshirting because he has yet to play this year. Unless they plan on having him see significant time this year, this is kind of a waste. It is also directly conflicts an article read last week, something to the effect that "there is no plan to burn any redshirts after this point".

:dunno I didnt know he was redshirting? I thought he played in the first three games? Could be wrong though.

There was a blurb last week about him possibly redshirting because he has yet to play this year. Unless they plan on having him see significant time this year, this is kind of a waste. It is also directly conflicts an article read last week, something to the effect that "there is no plan to burn any redshirts after this point".

Oh okay, gotcha. Cool thanks.

Yeah bro, I immediately thought about Pelini's quotes on pulling further redshirts.