no prince or thenarse?

shagg

anybody know what's up with thenarse or the prince?...thenarse, i know was injured but i thought he was over that..the prince...well i know he played alot earlier in the season but haven't seen him on the field that much lately..just wondering if anybody know what's up

If I could get Bo to answer any question with no BS I would ask him why these 2 arent playing... Athletically theres no way these guys aren't better than Throrell or O'Hanlon.

Also if Prince just isn't getting things defensively, which he seemed to look impressive early in the season, but if he can't catch on they should try him on offense. Just check out his high school film and you will understand.

Prince is an absolute athletic specimen so that one is confusing to me. I watched him last season chase a guy down when the guy was like 20 yards in front of him! He is crazy fast.................Thenarse has no regard for his own personal safety and that adds to him being a defensive stud. Very confusing to me as well............... :dunno

I would like to see both of these players in. It is very evident after being at yesterdays game our safety play is absolutely terrible. The angles that O'Hanlon and Asante take make you wonder if they have ever played football before.

I guess when it comes to CUlbert and Thenarse is there just not getting the system Pelini has in place. Asante needs to move to some kind of linebacker position.

Who knows. From the way it sounds Thenarse has been dinged pretty much all season long, but he has also been accused of being out of position. I remember hearing about a battle for nickel spot at DB and prince was at one point the leader there. Hagg has done a pretty good job there at this point so I won't complain about that... It is just a matter of time, some people pick up systems faster than others, when they get to the point that it is natural for them they will be playing because they are better athletes. The coaches know who the biggest liability is... they have a reason to make the personnel choices that they do.

If I could get Bo to answer any question with no BS I would ask him why these 2 arent playing... Athletically theres no way these guys aren't better than Throrell or O'Hanlon.

Also if Prince just isn't getting things defensively, which he seemed to look impressive early in the season, but if he can't catch on they should try him on offense. Just check out his high school film and you will understand.

agreed 100%....prince's could probably make some play on offense... i know what you mean about his high school film...the guy is very very shifty....he's one of those guys that you try to get the ball out to on the edge and just let him run with it