OSU vs Texas

admo

Or will they have another heartbreaking, how did happen, meltdown?

This series is crazy whack. Even Mack Brown has looked possessed in these games. The Cowboys have jumped out on the Longhorns three out of the last four years. Dominating at times. And then the meltdown of turnovers and bad defense kicks in.

The last four years UT has come back to win:

2007 38-35 (OSU lead 35-14 in the 4th qtr)

2006 36-10

2005 47-28 (OSU lead 28-9)

2004 56-35 (OSU lead 35-7)

I'm sure UT is naturally favored, but I'd like to see OSU get this one. This is their best team yet & I'm sure they've had this game circled.

Upsets? Picks? Thoughts?

I'm going with all road teams this week with the following:

OSU over Texas

Texas Tech over KU

Penn State over Ohio State

Georgia over LSU

OSU will struggle against UT's rush defense. OSU hasn't played anyone near their caliber(and yes, I am aware they played Missouri).

UT 38, OSU 14

LSU is gonna bitch slap UGA

I also like PSU over OSU and TT over KU.

Upset alert of the week, Tennessee over Bama.

OSU will struggle against UT's rush defense. OSU hasn't played anyone near their caliber(and yes, I am aware they played Missouri).

UT 38, OSU 14

Haha.. I thought the people in Knoxville were on suicide watch the past four weeks? It's a gutsy call bro. I like it.

LSU will struggle offensively. UGA has taken their bitch slap already this year. :)

Actually - and this pains me to say it - I'm pulling for Texas. My reasoning is that we need at least one nationally recognized, undefeated team to help "pull up" the reputation of the Big 12.

But that doesn't make it any easier...

Brother, you know I dont want to see you in pain. With or w/out an undefeated team in the BCS championship game, the Big 12 already represents well. So when OSU scores often, and Mack Brown is looking for a referee to punch, it's okay to high five the dude at the bar next to you! :)

UT 38, OSU 14

Haha.. I thought the people in Knoxville were on suicide watch the past four weeks? It's a gutsy call bro. I like it.

LSU will struggle offensively. UGA has taken their bitch slap already this year. :)

This is gonna be a great week for college football, I am lookin forward to Saturday already!

Somehow my hatred of TX has eroded over the past few yrs and currently I can't help but admire and respect them. Mack Brown and his team conduct themselves with alot of class both on and off the field. They have stellar talent and are just damn GOOD.

I rooted for them vs both OU and MO.They are playing w alot of fire this yr. Barring a letdown, they take OSU(weak D), say, 38-24.

I'm pulling for the Pokes though to upset them. :yeah;)