Maybe Bo Has a Plan?

I lived in Schramm with Witt my sophomore year, and he is not the nicest person around...the only time he can run fast is away from the cops. And the turnovers are worrisome...

However Lee is an awesome guy, had a class with him last semester and he actually cares about school. I hope he can come in and do well.

From the way it sounds, you have the two guys reversed. Many, many, many people have bad things to say about Lee and his habits, but praise Witt for staying focused.

And how can you say Witt doesn't care about school? The guy had a 4.0 last year.

I lived in Schramm with Witt my sophomore year, and he is not the nicest person around...the only time he can run fast is away from the cops. And the turnovers are worrisome...

However Lee is an awesome guy, had a class with him last semester and he actually cares about school. I hope he can come in and do well.

If it came down to a popularity contest, Frazier would have been beat out every year by Berringer. I could care less what people think of either one. I just want the one who gives us the best opportunity to win or not to lose to be playing.

From the way it sounds, you have the two guys reversed. Many, many, many people have bad things to say about Lee and his habits, but praise Witt for staying focused.

And how can you say Witt doesn't care about school? The guy had a 4.0 last year.

i was kinda wondering the same thing...

but as i sat and watched the game this saturday, the more i thought that bo has some sort of plan to use either Spano or Green next year, simply on the fact that neither of our capable backups are seeing reps in game... it makes perfect sense if you think about it... maybe they are seeing a lot from Spano in practice.. i wouldn't think they'd pin hopes on a kid thats never practiced with us, and hasn't even signed yet... but i would just think that if they are going to use Lee/Witt next year that they would be getting some reps...