Brackets

So hows everyone doing with their brackets? Somehow Ive only missed 3 so far, and actually picked Vermont over 'cuse so Im feelin pretty smart right about now. :horns2 But give me a weekend and Im sure to slip back to the 10th percentile with eric and crew.

Creighton, UTEP, LSU, Syracuse, Pittsburgh and Iowa have all betrayed me so far. I was torn between Syracuse and Vermont, I actually had Syracuse making the final 4 with Vermont being their toughest opponent. Oh well, my bracket is just bound to get even messier. :)

Creighton, UTEP, LSU, Syracuse, Pittsburgh and Iowa have all betrayed me so far. I was torn between Syracuse and Vermont, I actually had Syracuse making the final 4 with Vermont being their toughest opponent. Oh well, my bracket is just bound to get even messier. :)

I crap DJR, your done. I just think you can't pass on UNC right now. Unless they face DUKE they win it.

I picked UNC to go to the NC game against Oklahoma St. and I picked the cowboys to get er done. I like the balance on both of those teams. Kansas screw anyone else? I only had them going 1 round anyways so it wasn't that big of a tragedy. 1st time they lost a first round game since 1978, and that was before seeding. Wowsers.

Yeah KU screwed me, but only softly. They were my only sweet 16 loser -- then had them losing to UConn. Somehow Im still doin alright with just 4 misses, but my brax could also be turned upside down by Monday. I guess thats what makes the tourney so fun to watch. Its mad man.

My bracket sucks. That could be because I more or less picked them at random because I didn't have time to sit and toil over it :)

Syracuse, Stanford, Charlotte, Creighton, Pittsburgh,LSU, Alabama and Texas have all screwed me. However I only had Kansas going as far as the 2nd round losing to Conneticut.

It's still early though :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well Im not usually one to brag, but I suppose I might as well try to get my 15 mins while I can, at least for another day or so. Not sure how, but apparently Im still in the 99.9 percentile, -- 4,035th place in ESPNs bracket. And I actually came damn close to landing all 4 of the final teams, minus UK.

Now Im not claiming to be "skillful" at this art of crapshooting, but the bizarre thing is I actually picked ALL of the final 4 teams correct last year, and ended up in the 99th% on CBS' bracket -- but I will admit that was out of 6 brackets. All that and I still have no chance to even score a lame tshirt.. and didnt enter any paid pools either of the past 2 years.. :(

Oh well, at least I *feel* really cool. ;)

Check this muther out http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/html/view?e...entryID=1996402

Well Im not usually one to brag, but I suppose I might as well try to get my 15 mins while I can, at least for another day or so. Not sure how, but apparently Im still in the 99.9 percentile, -- 4,035th place in ESPNs bracket. And I actually came damn close to landing all 4 of the final teams, minus UK.

Now Im not claiming to be "skillful" at this art of crapshooting, but the bizarre thing is I actually picked ALL of the final 4 teams correct last year, and ended up in the 99th% on CBS' bracket -- but I will admit that was out of 6 brackets. All that and I still have no chance to even score a lame tshirt.. and didnt enter any paid pools either of the past 2 years.. :(

Oh well, at least I *feel* really cool. ;)

Check this muther out http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/html/view?e...entryID=1996402

What are you braggin? :)