Heart!!

Not to be a buzz kill BUT, what if we didn't win? I mean we didn't play THAT great in the first half(penalties and defensive brain farts), if Baylor pulls a one or two point upset, are we still "improving" and "playing with heart" or is the preverbial sky falling?

Ummm...WHAT IF we hadn't lost to CU 62-36...WHAT IF we go 11-1 last year instead of 5-7...WHAT IF I won the PowerBall Lottery...that 1 I can answer... :)

THANK YOU!!!! I hate it so much when someone tries to kill everything with the "What if"...I got sick of it after the San Jose St game....geez......we won...plain..simple!

GO BIG RED!

Geesh, "hate" is such a strong word......welcome to an internet message board were EVERYONE has an opinion.

Trust me, I am glad we won as well. I was just throwing a scenario out there, I can guarentee that if we would've lost the game(which was very possible with our "trailing at halftime" record in the past 5 years), people would have been blowing up and there would be no mention of "heart".

I am impressed with their attitude, it makes watching them so much easier, even with the loses that we have had. These kids want to play, want to win, and you can see it.

It is once again easy to be a Husker thanks to the attitude instilled by this coaching staff. It is also nice to see that everyone has finally quit calling for the coaches heads. I think they are doing a good job, and it is showing through the kids.

GO Huskers!!

Not to be a buzz kill BUT, what if we didn't win? I mean we didn't play THAT great in the first half(penalties and defensive brain farts), if Baylor pulls a one or two point upset, are we still "improving" and "playing with heart" or is the preverbial sky falling?

You can still lose a game, playing with heart and getting better every week. I think this team is showing just that. Give a lot of credit to the coaching staff and the kids for believing in what the coaches are telling them. Last years team under Cal & Coz would have come out in the second half, with the same game plan they had to start the game. No changes, nothing added to slow the other team down. The more I watch this years team, I can't believe that Cal and Coz were that bad and still got jobs at this level.

Bo and his staff are light years ahead, of what we witnessed the last 4 years.

GBR!!!