Heart!!

Not to be a buzz kill BUT, what if we didn't win? I mean we didn't play THAT great in the first half(penalties and defensive brain farts), if Baylor pulls a one or two point upset, are we still "improving" and "playing with heart" or is the preverbial sky falling?

NU's defense in the second half was lights out. Baylor never had a chance.

Not to be a buzz kill BUT, what if we didn't win? I mean we didn't play THAT great in the first half(penalties and defensive brain farts), if Baylor pulls a one or two point upset, are we still "improving" and "playing with heart" or is the preverbial sky falling?

Thank god they made their adjustments or i think Baylor would have kept running it up our throats. Their QB is good and he will be a trouble maker in the Big 12 for the next 3 years. Great win guys, lets keep up and see what we can do against the OU.

Thank god they made their adjustments or i think Baylor would have kept running it up our throats. Their QB is good and he will be a trouble maker in the Big 12 for the next 3 years. Great win guys, lets keep up and see what we can do against the OU.

You have to admit his ankle injury played a big part in slowing down BU.

Ummm...WHAT IF we hadn't lost to CU 62-36...WHAT IF we go 11-1 last year instead of 5-7...WHAT IF I won the PowerBall Lottery...that 1 I can answer... :)

Ummm...WHAT IF we hadn't lost to CU 62-36...WHAT IF we go 11-1 last year instead of 5-7...WHAT IF I won the PowerBall Lottery...that 1 I can answer... :)

THANK YOU!!!! I hate it so much when someone tries to kill everything with the "What if"...I got sick of it after the San Jose St game....geez......we won...plain..simple!

GO BIG RED!

hitting the QB is part of the game.... injuries are part of running your QB. remember the games matt turman started?? take the good with the bad. simple point is we beat them.

You have to remember that we lost Dillard and Holt to injuries also. It's part of the game and that's why you are 2-3 deep in some positions.