My Son's First Home Game!!!

cmb23

Beats a $4 hot dog...but we had those too.

That beats a $8 hot dog at Yankee Stadium though

<_< Paying $4 or $8 for a hot dog? You silly people...next time, smuggle in a can of vienna sausages and a package of crackers...it will make you feel like your getting away with something, and only cost your $1.25!! And just think, it will be one game day memory the two of you can share forever...*getting sentimental*

Thanks all....

But don't get me started on the "Must wear red" thing...it's beyond old and tiresome to listen to. Besides, I have worn red for all 3 losses...so thought I'd try and break the 'jinx'. I'm pretty sure that going to my first game when I was 7 or 8 with my Dad and Grandpa, going to school there and road-tripping to 2 national championships proves my "Husk-ality" more than wearing a red shirt or a white shirt.

I know how superstition works....Ive worn my Grey Nebraska Equipment shirt the past few weeks and we're doin better...lol of course i havent been to a game since Va Tech....